KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA SANGATHAN
(Min. of HRD, Deptt. of Education, Govt. of India)
18-Institutional Area, Shaheed Jeet Singh Marg, New Delhi-110016
F.No. 01/JCP/Campoffice/2020/KV No 3 D.Cantt.
The Deputy Commissioner
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan
All Regional Offices/ZIETs
Subject: Temporary Housing of suspected Covid-19 cases in KV Buildings regarding.
Sir / Madam,
Keeping in view the alarming situation created by COVID- 19 in the country the competent authority KVS decided that on receipt of a formal request (letter or email) from any Defence Authority or District Administration, the Deputy Commissioner / Deputy other Sr. Most officer of Region / Principal of KV concerned shall allow the use of class rooms of KV school buildings for temporary housing suspected COVID-19 Cases.
In case the Principal allows, He/She has to inform the same to the Region
concerned on the same day. The Regional offices shall update Joint Commissioner (Pers.) through email on email ID ([email protected]) about the names of such KVs of His/Her Region on each following day.
This may be circulated among all Kendriya Vidyalayas, functioning under your
Administrative Jurisdiction, for compliance.
This issues with the approval of Commissioner KVS.
Joint Commissioner (Pers.)
- KVS Admission Guidelines 2022-23
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2022-23: KVS Admission Registration Started
- JCM : Clarification in Verification of Membership of KVS, Teaching staff Associations
- Admission of wards of Kashmiri migrants in Kendriya Vidyalayas
- Regulation of Vacation and Breaks during 2021-22 – Class X & XII Board Examination: Kendriya Vidyalaya
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Transfer Guidelines 2021