Telephone conversation between PM and Prime Minister of Canada
Prime Minister spoke on phone today with H.E. Justin Trudeau, Prime Minister of Canada
The two leaders discussed the prevailing global situation regarding the COVID-19 pandemic. They agreed on the importance of global solidarity and coordination, the maintenance of supply chains, and collaborative research activities.
Prime Minister thanked the Canadian Prime Minister for the assistance and support extended to the Indian citizens present in Canada, especially Indian students. Prime Minister Trudeau appreciated the support provided by Government of India for Canadian citizens in India.
Prime Minister conveyed the assurance that India’s productive capabilities in the pharmaceutical sector would remain available for assisting the citizens of the world, including those of Canada, to the best of India’s abilities.
The two leaders agreed that the partnership between India and Canada could contribute meaningfully to the global effort to fight the pandemic, especially through collaboration in research and technology aimed at finding a vaccine or therapeutic solutions to COVID-19.
- Five days week in the banking industry-Lok Shabha
- Emergency treatment in CGHS empanelled Hospitals.
- Postponement of retirement benefits and pension under ACP/MACP scheme
- NPS Accumulation on Mobility of personnel amongst Central/State and Autonomous Bodies
- Policy for Transfer of Employees-LOK SABHA
- Payment of interest on delayed uploading of NPS contribution