GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
New Delhi, dated January 27, 2020
The General Managers
All Indian Railways &
(as per standard mailing list)
Sub: Selection for the post of Staff & Welfare Inspector against 35% LDCE quota – clarification reg. Educational Qualification.
A question has been raised as to whether the qualification of MBA/HR is a valid qualification for selection to the post of Staff & Welfare Inspector in Level-6 against the 35% LDCE quota.
A copy of the clarification issued to Northern Railway on the issue earlier vide letter No.E(NG)II/2019/RR 1/3 dated 08.02.2019 is enclosed herewith for information and guidance.
DA: As above.
Joint Director Estt.(N)
- Rajasthan BSTC Notifications 2020, Online Application Form & Exam Date
- Subharti University Result 2020- Check Now UG, PG Exam Results
- Instructions regarding timely release/payment of Gratuity (DCRG)
- Indian Naval Material Management Service (Group ‘A’) Rules,2020
- Empanelment of Private Health Care Organisation for Vadodara under CGHS Ahmedabad
- AP Inter Marks Memo 2020 1st, 2nd Year Duplicate Marks Memo Download