GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
New Delhi, dated January 27, 2020
The General Managers
All Indian Railways &
(as per standard mailing list)
Sub: Selection for the post of Staff & Welfare Inspector against 35% LDCE quota – clarification reg. Educational Qualification.
A question has been raised as to whether the qualification of MBA/HR is a valid qualification for selection to the post of Staff & Welfare Inspector in Level-6 against the 35% LDCE quota.
A copy of the clarification issued to Northern Railway on the issue earlier vide letter No.E(NG)II/2019/RR 1/3 dated 08.02.2019 is enclosed herewith for information and guidance.
DA: As above.
Joint Director Estt.(N)
- Relaxation of Eligibility of all grades in appearing Ministerial Staff Exam- 2020
- SOP for partial reopening of Schools for students of 9th to 12th classes on a voluntary basis, for taking guidance from their teachers: In the context of COVID-19
- Schemes in operation for ex-servicemen
- Revision of rates of stipend to apprentices and trainees on Railways
- Five days week in the banking industry-Lok Shabha
- Emergency treatment in CGHS empanelled Hospitals.