GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
New Delhi, dated January 27, 2020
The General Managers
All Indian Railways &
(as per standard mailing list)
Sub: Selection for the post of Staff & Welfare Inspector against 35% LDCE quota – clarification reg. Educational Qualification.
A question has been raised as to whether the qualification of MBA/HR is a valid qualification for selection to the post of Staff & Welfare Inspector in Level-6 against the 35% LDCE quota.
A copy of the clarification issued to Northern Railway on the issue earlier vide letter No.E(NG)II/2019/RR 1/3 dated 08.02.2019 is enclosed herewith for information and guidance.
DA: As above.
Joint Director Estt.(N)
- Reporting of cases of deviations from the Central Vigilance Commission’s advice
- Deduction of Income Tax at Source for the AY-2022-23
- Percentage and type of Physical disability to be considered as disability for grant of family pension to the ward of the Railway employee
- Revised rates of Dearness Allowance for employees retired during the period from January, 2020 to June, 2021- Calculation of Gratuity and Cash payment in lieu of Leave
- Central Government relaxes provisions of TDS u/s 194A of the Income-tax Act, 1961 in view of section of 10(26) of the Act
- House Rent Allowance (HRA) @ 27%, 18% and 9% for X, Y & Z class cities w.e.f. 1st January 2021: IRTSA writes to FinMin