GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
New Delhi, dated January 27, 2020
The General Managers
All Indian Railways &
(as per standard mailing list)
Sub: Selection for the post of Staff & Welfare Inspector against 35% LDCE quota – clarification reg. Educational Qualification.
A question has been raised as to whether the qualification of MBA/HR is a valid qualification for selection to the post of Staff & Welfare Inspector in Level-6 against the 35% LDCE quota.
A copy of the clarification issued to Northern Railway on the issue earlier vide letter No.E(NG)II/2019/RR 1/3 dated 08.02.2019 is enclosed herewith for information and guidance.
DA: As above.
Joint Director Estt.(N)
- Rationalisation of Tax free Income on Provident Funds
- EPFO Enforcement Officer / Accounts Officer (Group ‘B’ post), Recruitment Rules, 2020
- Revision of pay & allowances and allied matters of Kerala Government –Recommendations of XI Pay Revision Commission
- Rural Postal Life Insurance (RPLI) Rate of Bonus for F.Y. 2021-22
- Special cash package equivalent in lieu of Leave Travel Concession Fare for Central Government Employees during the Block 2018-21
- Continued grant of HRA to staffs working in Departmental offices