Retirement of Central Government Employees on 31st March 2020 – Clarification order issued by DoPT
Government of India
Department of Personnel and Training
(Establishment A-III Desk)
North Block, New Delhi
Dated the 31st March, 2020
Subject: Retirement of Government Servants on 31st March, 2020 – clarification.
In view of the unprecedented situation arising out of country-wide lockdown declared by the Government consequent to the outbreak COVID-19, it is clarified that the central Government employees who are attaining the age of superannuation on 31st March, 2020 in terms of Fundamental Rule 56 and due to retire, shall retire from Central Government service on 31st March, 2020, irrespective of whether they are working from home or working from office.
( Umesh Kumar Bhatia)
Deputy Secretary to the Government of India
- DOPT: Implementation of orders relating to promotion in various grades in CSSS
- Reimbursement of cancellation/reschedule charges for air/train tickets booked for the purpose of LTC and relaxation of LTC advance
- Making available publically scores and rankings of candidates in the recruitment examinations through portal – DOPT
- DoPT – Digitalisation of APARs in respect of CSS
- Zone of consideration for granting Non-functional Selection Grade (NFSG) to Steno Grade ‘D’
- Relaxation to travel by air to visit North East Region