Retirement of Central Government Employees on 31st March 2020 – Clarification order issued by DoPT
Government of India
Department of Personnel and Training
(Establishment A-III Desk)
North Block, New Delhi
Dated the 31st March, 2020
Subject: Retirement of Government Servants on 31st March, 2020 – clarification.
In view of the unprecedented situation arising out of country-wide lockdown declared by the Government consequent to the outbreak COVID-19, it is clarified that the central Government employees who are attaining the age of superannuation on 31st March, 2020 in terms of Fundamental Rule 56 and due to retire, shall retire from Central Government service on 31st March, 2020, irrespective of whether they are working from home or working from office.
( Umesh Kumar Bhatia)
Deputy Secretary to the Government of India
- DoPT Order : Consolidated instructions on compassionate appointment
- Rules for Transfer of Women Employees in Government Service: DOPT
- DoPT Orders : Central Administrative Tribunal (Group ‘A‘ and Group ‘B‘ Library Posts) Recruitment (Amendment) Rules, 2021
- DoPT Orders : Central Administrative Tribunal (Gp A and B Misc Posts) Recruitment (Amendment) Rules 2021: Court Officer (L 8/10), Assistant (L 7), Caretaker(L 6) UDC (L 4) & LDC (L 2)
- DOPT-Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2018- Extension of date for completion of pre-appointment formalities for the post of ASO in CSS
- Filling up the cadre posts of the Central Secretariat Service at the level of DS/Director in Debts Recovery Tribunal – DOPT