Retirement of Central Government Employees on 31st March 2020 – Clarification order issued by DoPT
Government of India
Department of Personnel and Training
(Establishment A-III Desk)
North Block, New Delhi
Dated the 31st March, 2020
Subject: Retirement of Government Servants on 31st March, 2020 – clarification.
In view of the unprecedented situation arising out of country-wide lockdown declared by the Government consequent to the outbreak COVID-19, it is clarified that the central Government employees who are attaining the age of superannuation on 31st March, 2020 in terms of Fundamental Rule 56 and due to retire, shall retire from Central Government service on 31st March, 2020, irrespective of whether they are working from home or working from office.
( Umesh Kumar Bhatia)
Deputy Secretary to the Government of India
- No Foreign Trainings conducted by Cadre Controlling Authorities CCAs/CTIs.
- Restructuring of Cadre of Artisan Staff in Defence Establishments
- Timelines for recording of PAR for the year 2019-20
- Extension of timelines of APAR for the year 2019 to 20-DOPT
- Holidays to be observed in Central Government Offices during the year 2021
- Extension of timelines for Recording of APAR