Retirement of Central Government Employees on 31st March 2020 – Clarification order issued by DoPT
Government of India
Department of Personnel and Training
(Establishment A-III Desk)
North Block, New Delhi
Dated the 31st March, 2020
Subject: Retirement of Government Servants on 31st March, 2020 – clarification.
In view of the unprecedented situation arising out of country-wide lockdown declared by the Government consequent to the outbreak COVID-19, it is clarified that the central Government employees who are attaining the age of superannuation on 31st March, 2020 in terms of Fundamental Rule 56 and due to retire, shall retire from Central Government service on 31st March, 2020, irrespective of whether they are working from home or working from office.
( Umesh Kumar Bhatia)
Deputy Secretary to the Government of India
- Declaration of Holiday on 14th April 2021 – Birthday of Dr. B.R. Ambedkar
- Schedule for Bye – elections in Parliamentary/Assembly Constituencies of various States
- Review of Model Constitution in respect of Central Government Employees Residents Welfare Associations
- Extension of timelines for submission of summary of the Medical Report- DOPT
- Cadre review of ‘B’, ‘C’ and erstwhile ‘D’ Groups
- Grant of Deputation (Duty) Allowance in cases where the basic pay in parent cadre has been upgraded on account of NFU, MACP, NFSG, etc.