All Government Offices including Reporting of Railway Officials shall function with Officers of the level of Deputy Secretary and above to the extent of 100% strength. The remaining staff will attend up to 33% as per requirement ( In Red Zone-Hotspots Outside Containment Zones).
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
Office Order No. 32 of 2020
Sub: Reporting of Officials in Board’s Office during extended lockdown period
Attention is invited to Office Orders No. 25 & 30 of 2020 regarding reporting of Officials during Lockdown period. Ministry of Home Affairs vide their Order No. 40-3/2020-DM-1/(A) dated 01/05/2020 (copy enclosed) have extended the lock down for a further period of two weeks with effect from 04.05.2020 and have issued detailed guidelines with regard to activities which is to come into effect from 04.05.2020.
2. Para 7(ii)(g) of consolidated revised guidelines of MHA’s above referred order states that all Government Offices shall function with Officers of the level of Deputy Secretary and above to the extent of 100% strength. The remaining staff will attend upto 33% as per requirement ( In Red Zone-Hotspots Outside Containment Zones).
3. Accordingly, all Officers of the level of JD and above may attend Office regularly. As regards officers below JD level and staff, HODs of the branches may prepare a roster of staff and Officers below JD level who may be called for attending duties only upto the limit of 33% and as per requirement. Para 2 & 3 of office Order No. 30 of 2020 may be kept in view while preparing roster and calling staff for duty. However, those residing in Containment Zone as demarcated by states/district administration will not attend office. Such officials/staff and those not being called for duty as per roster/requirement are to work from home and be available at all times on phone and other electronic means of communication.
4. Other guidelines as contained in Annexure-I of MHA’s order dated 01.05.2020 are also to be adhered to by all Officers/Staff.
Joint Secretary/Railway Board
- Extension of empanelment of AYUSH Hospitals under CGHS and CS (MA) Rules till 31st July, 2023
- Fixed Medical Allowance (FMA) for pensioners & family pensioners
- Increase in the rate of Additional Pension and Family Pension to the old pensioners – RSCWS
- Person with disability in English and ‘Divyangjan’ in Hindi in the Indian Railways Portal
- Cadre Review of the Central Civil Accounts Service (CCAS)
- Compliance regarding disposal of grievances (DOP&PW) – DRPSC Recommendations on 110th & 113th Report