Remuneration to Railway Officers acting as Arbitrators – Railways
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
No. 2019/Trans Cell/S&T/Suggestions from GMs
The General Manager, All Indian Railways/PUs, NF(Con), CORE
The DG/RDSO/Lucknow, DG/NAIR/Vadodara
CAOs, DMW/Patiala, WPO/Patna, COFMOW/NDLS, RWP/Bela, CAO/IROAF
Sub: Remuneration to Railway Officers acting as Arbitrators.
Ref: 1. Railway Board’s letter no. E(G) 2010 HO 1/20 dated 11.09.2010.
2. Railway Board’s letter no. E(G)2004 1101-2 dated 24.02.2004.
3. GM/SR’s Letter No. G.203/P/SOP/CRB dated 31.01.2019.
With reference to GM/SR’s letter at (3) above and Board’s letter at (1) above, Board (FC & CRB) have approved the following:
1. Enhancing the honorarium paid to Railway Servants appointed to act as Arbitrator from Rs 500/- per day to Rs 1000/- per day and from Rs 250/- per half day to Rs 500/- per half day subject to a maximum of Rs 20,000/- per case.
2. Other extant instructions/guidelines issued from Board on the subject remains unchanged or as modified from time to time.
This issues with the concurrence of Associate Finance of Transformation Cell of Railway Board.
Kindly acknowledge the receipt and ensure compliance.
Executive Director Accounts
- Concessions to person re-employed in Central Government service payment of Travelling Allowance
- Selections and Pre-qualifying examination in LDCEs for promotion from Group ‘C’ to Group ‘B’ posts
- Allotment of Qualification Based Pay Matrix – ECG Technicians in Railways.
- First Retirement Virtual Function in Railways on 31 August 2020
- Freezing New Posts Creation And Surrender Of 50% Vacancies In Railways
- Treatment of period of absence from the place of duty during the period of lockdown due to COVID-19.