Reimbursement of OPD medicines to CS (MA) beneficiaries: Special Sanction in view of COVID-19
Ministry of Health and family Welfare
Dated 01st April, 2020
Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi
Subject: Reimbursement of OPD medicines to CS (MA) beneficiaries: Special Sanction in view of COVID-19 – reg.
In view of the Corona Virus Disease (COVID-19) pandemic, all out efforts are being made by the Government to contain the impact by instituting measures at community as well as Individual level.
2. Guidelines for maintaining social distancing between individuals have already been issued by the Government. In the spirit of above guidelines, the undersigned is directed to state that CS (MA) beneficiaries getting medicines for chronic diseases may purchase medicines from the local pharmacy till 30.04.2020, based on the prescription of Authorized Medical Attendant, already held by the beneficiaries.
3. The Medical claim for reimbursement shall be submitted by the beneficiary to the concerned Ministry/Department/Organization for further processing.
Deputy Secretary to the Government of India
Our Latest Update
- Re-designation of Assistant Solicitor General of India as DSGI
- INCENTIVE FOR ACQUIRING FRESH HIGHER EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS – DOPT
- Extension of empanelment of AYUSH Hospitals under CGHS and CS (MA) Rules till 31st July, 2023
- Fixed Medical Allowance (FMA) for pensioners & family pensioners
- Increase in the rate of Additional Pension and Family Pension to the old pensioners – RSCWS
- Person with disability in English and ‘Divyangjan’ in Hindi in the Indian Railways Portal