Reimbursement of OPD medicines to CS (MA) beneficiaries: Special Sanction in view of COVID-19
Ministry of Health and family Welfare
Dated 01st April, 2020
Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi
Subject: Reimbursement of OPD medicines to CS (MA) beneficiaries: Special Sanction in view of COVID-19 – reg.
In view of the Corona Virus Disease (COVID-19) pandemic, all out efforts are being made by the Government to contain the impact by instituting measures at community as well as Individual level.
2. Guidelines for maintaining social distancing between individuals have already been issued by the Government. In the spirit of above guidelines, the undersigned is directed to state that CS (MA) beneficiaries getting medicines for chronic diseases may purchase medicines from the local pharmacy till 30.04.2020, based on the prescription of Authorized Medical Attendant, already held by the beneficiaries.
3. The Medical claim for reimbursement shall be submitted by the beneficiary to the concerned Ministry/Department/Organization for further processing.
Deputy Secretary to the Government of India
Our Latest Update
- Standard Operating Procedure for Customer ID Merging for PLI/RPLI Policies – DOP
- Ministry of Defence, Assistant (Excluded from the Central Secretariat Service) Group ‘B’ Posts (Amendment) Recruitment Rules, 2021
- Industrial Relations (Central) Recognition of Negotiating Union or Negotiating Council and Adjudication of Disputes of Trade Unions Rules, 2021.: Draft Rules for comments
- Seeking of CVC advice pertaining to Railway PSUs – Railway
- Annual targets for surrenders through Work Studies by Zonal Railways for the year 2021-22 : Railways
- Guidelines for rotational transfers of Group-C, Group-B, and Group-A (JTS and STS) working in a Circle for the year 2021-22 – DOP