Reimbursement of OPD medicines to CS (MA) beneficiaries: Special Sanction in view of COVID-19
Ministry of Health and family Welfare
Dated 01st April, 2020
Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi
Subject: Reimbursement of OPD medicines to CS (MA) beneficiaries: Special Sanction in view of COVID-19 – reg.
In view of the Corona Virus Disease (COVID-19) pandemic, all out efforts are being made by the Government to contain the impact by instituting measures at community as well as Individual level.
2. Guidelines for maintaining social distancing between individuals have already been issued by the Government. In the spirit of above guidelines, the undersigned is directed to state that CS (MA) beneficiaries getting medicines for chronic diseases may purchase medicines from the local pharmacy till 30.04.2020, based on the prescription of Authorized Medical Attendant, already held by the beneficiaries.
3. The Medical claim for reimbursement shall be submitted by the beneficiary to the concerned Ministry/Department/Organization for further processing.
Deputy Secretary to the Government of India
Our Latest Update
- Rajasthan BSTC Notifications 2020, Online Application Form & Exam Date
- Subharti University Result 2020- Check Now UG, PG Exam Results
- Instructions regarding timely release/payment of Gratuity (DCRG)
- Indian Naval Material Management Service (Group ‘A’) Rules,2020
- Empanelment of Private Health Care Organisation for Vadodara under CGHS Ahmedabad
- AP Inter Marks Memo 2020 1st, 2nd Year Duplicate Marks Memo Download