Reimbursement of OPD medicines to CS (MA) beneficiaries: Special Sanction in view of COVID-19
Ministry of Health and family Welfare
Dated 01st April, 2020
Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi
Subject: Reimbursement of OPD medicines to CS (MA) beneficiaries: Special Sanction in view of COVID-19 – reg.
In view of the Corona Virus Disease (COVID-19) pandemic, all out efforts are being made by the Government to contain the impact by instituting measures at community as well as Individual level.
2. Guidelines for maintaining social distancing between individuals have already been issued by the Government. In the spirit of above guidelines, the undersigned is directed to state that CS (MA) beneficiaries getting medicines for chronic diseases may purchase medicines from the local pharmacy till 30.04.2020, based on the prescription of Authorized Medical Attendant, already held by the beneficiaries.
3. The Medical claim for reimbursement shall be submitted by the beneficiary to the concerned Ministry/Department/Organization for further processing.
Deputy Secretary to the Government of India
Our Latest Update
- Pension Payment Order (PPO) promises ease of living for senior citizens
- Indian Railways allows e-catering at selected Railway Stations.
- Government Notifies the List of Posts Identified Suitable for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities – PIB
- Functioning of office with 100% strength – PCDA
- DOPT: Implementation of orders relating to promotion in various grades in CSSS
- Extension of Period for submission of life Certificate by Central Government Pensioners