Reimbursement of Briefcase allowance in the Defence Accounts Department.
Controller General of Defence Accounts
All PCsDA/CsDA/PCA (Fys)
Sub: Reimbursement of Briefcase allowance in the Defence Accounts Department.
Sanction of the Ministry of Defence (Fin.) is hereby conveyed for revision of rates and entitlement for reimbursement of briefcase allowances to the Officers and Staff of DAD as follows. The revised rates/ entitlement will be effective from 01st June 2020:-
|Level of Officers/ Officials (Ministry)||Level of Officers/ Officials|
|Level(7th CPC)||Rates (Rs.)|
|Secretary/ Special Secretary||CGDA||Level-17||10000/‑|
|Addl. Secretary & equivalent||Addl. CGDA/ PCsDA/ PIFA and equivalent||Level-16/ 15||8000/‑|
|Joint Secretary & equivalent||CsDA/ IFAs and equivalent||Level-14||6500/‑|
|Director/ Dy. Secy./Sr. PPS & equivalent||Addl. CsDA/ Jt.CsDA andeguivalent||Level-13/ 12||5000/‑|
|Under Secretary/ PPS &equivalent||Ilit sDA/ PPSs and equivalent||Level-11||4000/‑|
|Desk Officer/ Section Officer & equivalent||ACsDA/ADs (OL)/Sr.AOs/AOs/ AAOs/SPSs|
|Assistant Section Officer/ PA or equivalent||PS / Senior Translation Officer and equivalent|
Staff in the Grade pay Rs. 4600/- and above.
|Senior Secretariat Assistant (SSA) / Steno|
or equivalent with grade pay Rs. 4200 and above.
|Sr. Auditor/ DEO-C/ Steno-l/ Junior Translation|
Officer in the Grade pay Rs. 4200/- and above.
2. The sanction is being conveyed within the existing budget and no additional allocation would be made on this account.
3. The officers/ staff entitled for Briefcase allowance can purchase briefcase/ office bag/ ladies purses of their own choice from any private/ public outlet. However, the reimbursement shall be restricted to the above mentioned ceiling limits.
4. The reimbursement for briefcase allowance shall be made to the entitled officers/ staff on joining the Department or on completion of three years from the date of issue of earlier one.
(Rajeev Ranjan Kumar)
Dy. CGDA (AN)
- Reporting of cases of deviations from the Central Vigilance Commission’s advice
- Deduction of Income Tax at Source for the AY-2022-23