Regularization of absence period of officers/staff due to lockdown w.e.f 25.03.2020
EAST COAST RAILWAY
Office of the Principal Chief Personnel Officer
Rail Sadan, IInd Floor, Bhubaneswar-751017
DRM/ECoR-SBP,WAT & KUR
East Coast Railway
Sub: Regularization of absence period of officers/staff due to lockdown w.e.f 25.03.2020
Ref: Railway Board’s letter No E(P&A)I-2020/CPC/LE-3 dated 23.03.2020.
Please refer to para-2 of this Office letter No. ECoR/Pers/COVID-19/Bills dated 07.04.2020, wherein, it was instructed that, those officials, who are above 50 years of age and having underlying Condition i.e Diabetes, Respiratory problem, Renal Diseases and other threatening illness may he granted Commuted leave without insisting on RMC for a period up
4th April, 2020, the said para-2 is hereby withdrawn in view of Railway Board’s letter under rederence(Copy enclosed).
2. Other Guidelines issued in the said letter dated 07.04.2020 remain unchanged.
For Principal Chief Personnel Officer
- Reporting of cases of deviations from the Central Vigilance Commission’s advice
- Deduction of Income Tax at Source for the AY-2022-23
- Percentage and type of Physical disability to be considered as disability for grant of family pension to the ward of the Railway employee
- Revised rates of Dearness Allowance for employees retired during the period from January, 2020 to June, 2021- Calculation of Gratuity and Cash payment in lieu of Leave
- Central Government relaxes provisions of TDS u/s 194A of the Income-tax Act, 1961 in view of section of 10(26) of the Act
- House Rent Allowance (HRA) @ 27%, 18% and 9% for X, Y & Z class cities w.e.f. 1st January 2021: IRTSA writes to FinMin