Regularization of absence period of officers/staff due to lockdown w.e.f 25.03.2020
EAST COAST RAILWAY
Office of the Principal Chief Personnel Officer
Rail Sadan, IInd Floor, Bhubaneswar-751017
DRM/ECoR-SBP,WAT & KUR
East Coast Railway
Sub: Regularization of absence period of officers/staff due to lockdown w.e.f 25.03.2020
Ref: Railway Board’s letter No E(P&A)I-2020/CPC/LE-3 dated 23.03.2020.
Please refer to para-2 of this Office letter No. ECoR/Pers/COVID-19/Bills dated 07.04.2020, wherein, it was instructed that, those officials, who are above 50 years of age and having underlying Condition i.e Diabetes, Respiratory problem, Renal Diseases and other threatening illness may he granted Commuted leave without insisting on RMC for a period up
4th April, 2020, the said para-2 is hereby withdrawn in view of Railway Board’s letter under rederence(Copy enclosed).
2. Other Guidelines issued in the said letter dated 07.04.2020 remain unchanged.
For Principal Chief Personnel Officer
- SOP for partial reopening of Schools for students of 9th to 12th classes on a voluntary basis, for taking guidance from their teachers: In the context of COVID-19
- Schemes in operation for ex-servicemen
- Five days week in the banking industry-Lok Shabha
- Emergency treatment in CGHS empanelled Hospitals.
- Postponement of retirement benefits and pension under ACP/MACP scheme
- NPS Accumulation on Mobility of personnel amongst Central/State and Autonomous Bodies