Regularization of absence period of officers/staff due to lockdown w.e.f 25.03.2020
EAST COAST RAILWAY
Office of the Principal Chief Personnel Officer
Rail Sadan, IInd Floor, Bhubaneswar-751017
DRM/ECoR-SBP,WAT & KUR
East Coast Railway
Sub: Regularization of absence period of officers/staff due to lockdown w.e.f 25.03.2020
Ref: Railway Board’s letter No E(P&A)I-2020/CPC/LE-3 dated 23.03.2020.
Please refer to para-2 of this Office letter No. ECoR/Pers/COVID-19/Bills dated 07.04.2020, wherein, it was instructed that, those officials, who are above 50 years of age and having underlying Condition i.e Diabetes, Respiratory problem, Renal Diseases and other threatening illness may he granted Commuted leave without insisting on RMC for a period up
4th April, 2020, the said para-2 is hereby withdrawn in view of Railway Board’s letter under rederence(Copy enclosed).
2. Other Guidelines issued in the said letter dated 07.04.2020 remain unchanged.
For Principal Chief Personnel Officer
- Fixation of rate for rt PCR Test for COVID-19 in respect of Central Services (Medical Attendance) beneficiaries
- Revision of pension of retired faculty and other staff in Central Universities and colleges
- Enlisting of Operational Staff in Department of Posts for grant of Overtime Allowance
- One-time relaxation for Verification of tax-returns for the Assessment years 2015-16, 2016-17, 2017-18, 2018-19 and 2019-20
- Indian Naval Material Management Service (Group ‘A’) Rules,2020
- Empanelment of Private Health Care Organisation for Vadodara under CGHS Ahmedabad