No. CPAO/Tech/Bank Performance/37 Vol-III/2020-21/63
Subject-Review of Grievance Mechanism-reg.
Kindly refer to this office e-mail dated 19.11.2020 on the subject mentioned above. In this regard it is submitted that no reply has been received from the CPPC.
2. Therefore, your attention is invited to Para 9.2 of the CPPC guidelines, issued by CPAO in 2012 and updated on 2015, which refers to Grievance Mechanism of the CPPCs and you are once again requested to intimate the following at the earliest:
1. Existing grievance redressal mechanism in your CPPC/Bank for pensioner.
2. Nature of general grievances.
3. Process for redressal of grievances of pensioners.
4. Escalation matrix of grievance.
5. Mediums for lodging & redressal of grievance. (website/phone/fax/letter/personal visit etc.)
6. Toll free telephone number for grievance redressal of pensioners, if any.
7. In case, the grievance pertains to CPAO or PAO/HoO of Ministry/Department, how it is forwarded to the concerned stakeholder/handled?
8. Whether the link of CPAO’s website is provided on the grievance portal of the CPPC?
3. This issues with the approval of Chief Controller (Pensions).
Dy. Controller of Accounts