Preventive measures to contain the spread of COVID-19 – Dopt issued Guidelines for Banks, PSUs and Financial Institutions
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pension
Department of Personnel & Training
New Delhi, dated the 1st April 2020
Subject: Preventive measures to contain the spread of COVID-19 – Guidelines for PSUs and Financial Institutions-reg.
The undersigned is directed to refer to OM of even number dated 27.03.2020 wherein all ministries and departments were advised to exempt persons with disabilities (PwDs) from duties while drawing up roster of employees required to attend essential services (copy enclosed).
2. It is also requested that similar instructions may be issued to Banks/Financial Institutions/PSUs etc, under the administrative control of Department of Financial Services and Department of Public Enterprises.
Latest DOPT Order
- No Foreign Trainings conducted by Cadre Controlling Authorities CCAs/CTIs.
- Restructuring of Cadre of Artisan Staff in Defence Establishments
- Timelines for recording of PAR for the year 2019-20
- Extension of timelines of APAR for the year 2019 to 20-DOPT
- Holidays to be observed in Central Government Offices during the year 2021
- Extension of timelines for Recording of APAR