Preventive measures to contain the spread of COVID-19 – Dopt issued Guidelines for Banks, PSUs and Financial Institutions
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pension
Department of Personnel & Training
New Delhi, dated the 1st April 2020
Subject: Preventive measures to contain the spread of COVID-19 – Guidelines for PSUs and Financial Institutions-reg.
The undersigned is directed to refer to OM of even number dated 27.03.2020 wherein all ministries and departments were advised to exempt persons with disabilities (PwDs) from duties while drawing up roster of employees required to attend essential services (copy enclosed).
2. It is also requested that similar instructions may be issued to Banks/Financial Institutions/PSUs etc, under the administrative control of Department of Financial Services and Department of Public Enterprises.
Latest DOPT Order
- DOPT: Implementation of orders relating to promotion in various grades in CSSS
- Reimbursement of cancellation/reschedule charges for air/train tickets booked for the purpose of LTC and relaxation of LTC advance
- Making available publically scores and rankings of candidates in the recruitment examinations through portal – DOPT
- DoPT – Digitalisation of APARs in respect of CSS
- Zone of consideration for granting Non-functional Selection Grade (NFSG) to Steno Grade ‘D’
- Relaxation to travel by air to visit North East Region