Preventive measures to contain the spread of COVID-19 – Dopt issued Guidelines for Banks, PSUs and Financial Institutions
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pension
Department of Personnel & Training
New Delhi, dated the 1st April 2020
Subject: Preventive measures to contain the spread of COVID-19 – Guidelines for PSUs and Financial Institutions-reg.
The undersigned is directed to refer to OM of even number dated 27.03.2020 wherein all ministries and departments were advised to exempt persons with disabilities (PwDs) from duties while drawing up roster of employees required to attend essential services (copy enclosed).
2. It is also requested that similar instructions may be issued to Banks/Financial Institutions/PSUs etc, under the administrative control of Department of Financial Services and Department of Public Enterprises.
Latest DOPT Order
- DoPT Order : Consolidated instructions on compassionate appointment
- Rules for Transfer of Women Employees in Government Service: DOPT
- DoPT Orders : Central Administrative Tribunal (Group ‘A‘ and Group ‘B‘ Library Posts) Recruitment (Amendment) Rules, 2021
- DoPT Orders : Central Administrative Tribunal (Gp A and B Misc Posts) Recruitment (Amendment) Rules 2021: Court Officer (L 8/10), Assistant (L 7), Caretaker(L 6) UDC (L 4) & LDC (L 2)
- DOPT-Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2018- Extension of date for completion of pre-appointment formalities for the post of ASO in CSS
- Filling up the cadre posts of the Central Secretariat Service at the level of DS/Director in Debts Recovery Tribunal – DOPT