Preventive measures to contain the spread of COVID-19 – Dopt issued Guidelines for Banks, PSUs and Financial Institutions
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pension
Department of Personnel & Training
New Delhi, dated the 1st April 2020
Subject: Preventive measures to contain the spread of COVID-19 – Guidelines for PSUs and Financial Institutions-reg.
The undersigned is directed to refer to OM of even number dated 27.03.2020 wherein all ministries and departments were advised to exempt persons with disabilities (PwDs) from duties while drawing up roster of employees required to attend essential services (copy enclosed).
2. It is also requested that similar instructions may be issued to Banks/Financial Institutions/PSUs etc, under the administrative control of Department of Financial Services and Department of Public Enterprises.
Latest DOPT Order
- Relaxation to travel by air to visit North East Region
- Preventive measures to be taken to contain the spread of Novel Coronavirus-Departmental canteens.
- Model constitution and Rule and Regulations for the Central Government Employees RWA – DOPT
- Closure of Departmental Canteens – DOPT
- Exercise of Split Option under Saving Clause of FR-22(1)(a)(1) by officers of all grades of CSS cadre
- APAR in respect of officers appointed to the post of Joint Secretary-DOPT