Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
(Department of Personnel and Training)
North Block, New Delhi
Dated the 19th May, 2020
Subject: Preventive measures to be taken to contain the spread of Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) — Attendance regarding.
In continuation of this Ministry’s O.M. of even number dated the 18th May 2020, it has been decided that the Government servants who have underlying conditions (co-morbidities) and were undergoing treatment for these ailments before lockdown, may, as far as possible, be exempted from roster duty upon production of medical prescription from treating physician under CGHS/CS(MA) Rules, as applicable. Similarly, Persons with Disabilities and Pregnant Women may also not be included in the roster to be prepared.
(Umesh Kumar Bhatia)
Deputy Secretary to the Govt. of India
- No Foreign Trainings conducted by Cadre Controlling Authorities CCAs/CTIs.
- Restructuring of Cadre of Artisan Staff in Defence Establishments
- Timelines for recording of PAR for the year 2019-20
- Extension of timelines of APAR for the year 2019 to 20-DOPT
- Holidays to be observed in Central Government Offices during the year 2021
- Extension of timelines for Recording of APAR