Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
(Department of Personnel and Training)
North Block, New Delhi
Dated the 19th May, 2020
Subject: Preventive measures to be taken to contain the spread of Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) — Attendance regarding.
In continuation of this Ministry’s O.M. of even number dated the 18th May 2020, it has been decided that the Government servants who have underlying conditions (co-morbidities) and were undergoing treatment for these ailments before lockdown, may, as far as possible, be exempted from roster duty upon production of medical prescription from treating physician under CGHS/CS(MA) Rules, as applicable. Similarly, Persons with Disabilities and Pregnant Women may also not be included in the roster to be prepared.
(Umesh Kumar Bhatia)
Deputy Secretary to the Govt. of India
- Timelines for recording the online APARs for Group ‘A’ and Group ‘B’ officers on SPARROW portal
- Retired Government servants (PPS/PS/PA) as a consultant in National Commission for Women – DOPT
- Stenographers Grade ‘D’ are granted NFSG with effect from 08.03.2021
- Attendance on Regular basis with effect from 7th February, 2022 by DOPT
- Railway Board forwards DoP&T OM for compliance & clarification on Attendance of Officials till 15.02.2021
- Non-settlement of the issues raised by the Staff Side – DOPT