Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
(Department of Personnel and Training)
North Block, New Delhi
Dated the 19th May, 2020
Subject: Preventive measures to be taken to contain the spread of Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) — Attendance regarding.
In continuation of this Ministry’s O.M. of even number dated the 18th May 2020, it has been decided that the Government servants who have underlying conditions (co-morbidities) and were undergoing treatment for these ailments before lockdown, may, as far as possible, be exempted from roster duty upon production of medical prescription from treating physician under CGHS/CS(MA) Rules, as applicable. Similarly, Persons with Disabilities and Pregnant Women may also not be included in the roster to be prepared.
(Umesh Kumar Bhatia)
Deputy Secretary to the Govt. of India
- Declaration of Holiday on 14th April 2021 – Birthday of Dr. B.R. Ambedkar
- Schedule for Bye – elections in Parliamentary/Assembly Constituencies of various States
- Review of Model Constitution in respect of Central Government Employees Residents Welfare Associations
- Extension of timelines for submission of summary of the Medical Report- DOPT
- Cadre review of ‘B’, ‘C’ and erstwhile ‘D’ Groups
- Grant of Deputation (Duty) Allowance in cases where the basic pay in parent cadre has been upgraded on account of NFU, MACP, NFSG, etc.