Pledge for donation of one day’s salary to PM-CARES Fund
Government of India
Ministry of Information & Broadcasting
Delhi dated the 3rd April 2020
Subject : Pledge for donation of one day’s salary to PM-CARES Fund – reg.
This is with reference to the appeal made to all the officers and staff of the Ministry of Information & Broadcasting including its Media Units/ Autonomous Bodies/PSUs to donate one day’s salary to the Prime Minister’s Citizen Assistance and Relief in Emergency Situation (PM-CARES) Fund vide circular of even number dated 31st March 2020.
Accordingly all the officers and staff of the Ministry of Information Broadcasting have voluntarily PLEDGED to donate their one day’s salary from the salary of the month of April 2020, to PM-CARES Fund to aid the Governments Effort to fight the Coronavirus (COVID- 19 ) pandemic.
- Indian Naval Material Management Service (Group ‘A’) Rules,2020
- Empanelment of Private Health Care Organisation for Vadodara under CGHS Ahmedabad
- Support for Income tax Department against Covid-19
- List of ECHS Empanelled Hospitals Providing Covid-19 treatment and testing
- Union Cabinet approved to extend the EPF contribution.
- National Pension Scheme Tier II- Tax Saver Scheme, 2020 under Section 80C