Pledge for donation of one day’s salary to PM-CARES Fund
Government of India
Ministry of Information & Broadcasting
Delhi dated the 3rd April 2020
Subject : Pledge for donation of one day’s salary to PM-CARES Fund – reg.
This is with reference to the appeal made to all the officers and staff of the Ministry of Information & Broadcasting including its Media Units/ Autonomous Bodies/PSUs to donate one day’s salary to the Prime Minister’s Citizen Assistance and Relief in Emergency Situation (PM-CARES) Fund vide circular of even number dated 31st March 2020.
Accordingly all the officers and staff of the Ministry of Information Broadcasting have voluntarily PLEDGED to donate their one day’s salary from the salary of the month of April 2020, to PM-CARES Fund to aid the Governments Effort to fight the Coronavirus (COVID- 19 ) pandemic.
- SOP for partial reopening of Schools for students of 9th to 12th classes on a voluntary basis, for taking guidance from their teachers: In the context of COVID-19
- Schemes in operation for ex-servicemen
- Five days week in the banking industry-Lok Shabha
- Emergency treatment in CGHS empanelled Hospitals.
- Postponement of retirement benefits and pension under ACP/MACP scheme
- NPS Accumulation on Mobility of personnel amongst Central/State and Autonomous Bodies