Pledge for donation of one day’s salary to PM-CARES Fund
Government of India
Ministry of Information & Broadcasting
Delhi dated the 3rd April 2020
Subject : Pledge for donation of one day’s salary to PM-CARES Fund – reg.
This is with reference to the appeal made to all the officers and staff of the Ministry of Information & Broadcasting including its Media Units/ Autonomous Bodies/PSUs to donate one day’s salary to the Prime Minister’s Citizen Assistance and Relief in Emergency Situation (PM-CARES) Fund vide circular of even number dated 31st March 2020.
Accordingly all the officers and staff of the Ministry of Information Broadcasting have voluntarily PLEDGED to donate their one day’s salary from the salary of the month of April 2020, to PM-CARES Fund to aid the Governments Effort to fight the Coronavirus (COVID- 19 ) pandemic.
- Extension of empanelment of AYUSH Hospitals under CGHS and CS (MA) Rules till 31st July, 2023
- Fixed Medical Allowance (FMA) for pensioners & family pensioners
- Increase in the rate of Additional Pension and Family Pension to the old pensioners – RSCWS
- Person with disability in English and ‘Divyangjan’ in Hindi in the Indian Railways Portal
- Cadre Review of the Central Civil Accounts Service (CCAS)
- Compliance regarding disposal of grievances (DOP&PW) – DRPSC Recommendations on 110th & 113th Report