Participation in Cultural Competitions and Events Treated as on Duty with Travel Entitlement on Journey on Tour – DoPT Order 11 Feb 2020
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances, and Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
North Block, New Delhi
Dated: 11th February 2020
Subject: Participation by Central Government Servants in All India Civil Services Competitions/events in Music, Dance, and Drama -reg.
With a view to encourage participation of Central Government servants in All India Civil Services Competitions/events in Music, Dance, and Drama, the President is pleased to decide that the participation of Central Government servants in the All India Civil Services Competitions/events in Music, Dance and Drama conducted by the Central Civil Services Cultural & Sports Board or under its aegis, may be treated as on duty, and such Central Government servants may also be considered for travel entitlements for Journey on Tour.
2. Insofar as the employees belonging to the Indian Audit and Accounts Department are concerned, these orders are issued in consultation with the Comptroller & Auditor General of India.
3. This OM will be effective from the date of its issuance.
4. Hindi Version will follow.
Under Secretary to the Government of India
- Extension of empanelment of AYUSH Hospitals under CGHS and CS (MA) Rules till 31st July, 2023
- Fixed Medical Allowance (FMA) for pensioners & family pensioners
- Increase in the rate of Additional Pension and Family Pension to the old pensioners – RSCWS
- Person with disability in English and ‘Divyangjan’ in Hindi in the Indian Railways Portal
- Cadre Review of the Central Civil Accounts Service (CCAS)
- Compliance regarding disposal of grievances (DOP&PW) – DRPSC Recommendations on 110th & 113th Report