Participation in Cultural Competitions and Events Treated as on Duty with Travel Entitlement on Journey on Tour – DoPT Order 11 Feb 2020
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances, and Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
North Block, New Delhi
Dated: 11th February 2020
Subject: Participation by Central Government Servants in All India Civil Services Competitions/events in Music, Dance, and Drama -reg.
With a view to encourage participation of Central Government servants in All India Civil Services Competitions/events in Music, Dance, and Drama, the President is pleased to decide that the participation of Central Government servants in the All India Civil Services Competitions/events in Music, Dance and Drama conducted by the Central Civil Services Cultural & Sports Board or under its aegis, may be treated as on duty, and such Central Government servants may also be considered for travel entitlements for Journey on Tour.
2. Insofar as the employees belonging to the Indian Audit and Accounts Department are concerned, these orders are issued in consultation with the Comptroller & Auditor General of India.
3. This OM will be effective from the date of its issuance.
4. Hindi Version will follow.
Under Secretary to the Government of India
- Fixation of rate for rt PCR Test for COVID-19 in respect of Central Services (Medical Attendance) beneficiaries
- Revision of pension of retired faculty and other staff in Central Universities and colleges
- The government decides to allow Invalid Pension to Armed Forces Personnel
- Insurance Scheme for Health workers fighting COVID 19
- Enlisting of Operational Staff in Department of Posts for grant of Overtime Allowance
- CBDT provides Utility to ascertain TDS Applicability Rates on Cash Withdrawals