Preventive measures to contain the spread of COVID 19 – Principal Controller of Accounts (Ordnance Factories) Kolkata
Office of Principal Controller of Accounts (Fys)
10-A, S.K.Bose Road, Kolkata – 700 001
1. All Controllers of Finance & Accounts (Fys)
2. All Br. Accounts Offices
3. The Officers in Charge
(All Sections in Main Office including Railway Section)
4. RTC (ER) Kolkata.
Subj«t: Preventive measures to contain the spread of COVID 19.
Reference: HQrs Office Circular bearing No. AN/III/3012/Circular/Vol.VIII dated 16.04.2020.
Please refer to HQrs Office Circular cited above available on CGDA website, enclosing the Ministry or Defence office Order No. A-50024/01/2020-D(Estt.I/Gp.I] dated 15.04.2020, issued on the subject. The instructions contained therein regarding Opening of offices under Department of Defence (including Derence Finance) without any restriction during the lockdown w.e.f. 20th April, 2020, may be complied with strictly by all concerned.
This issues with the approval Of PC Of A (FYS),
DEPUTY CONTROLLER OF ACCOUNTS (FYS)
- Extension of empanelment of AYUSH Hospitals under CGHS and CS (MA) Rules till 31st July, 2023
- Fixed Medical Allowance (FMA) for pensioners & family pensioners
- Increase in the rate of Additional Pension and Family Pension to the old pensioners – RSCWS
- Person with disability in English and ‘Divyangjan’ in Hindi in the Indian Railways Portal
- Cadre Review of the Central Civil Accounts Service (CCAS)
- Compliance regarding disposal of grievances (DOP&PW) – DRPSC Recommendations on 110th & 113th Report