MHA Order Dated 16.4.2020 on Consolidated Revised Guidelines
Government of India
Ministry of Home Affairs
North Block, New Delhi-110001
Dated 16th April, 2020
In continuation Of Ministry of Home Affairs’s Order No.40-3/2020-DM-I(A) Dated 15th April, 2020 and in exercise of the powers, conferred under Section of the Disaster Management Act; the undersigned, in his capacity as Chairperson. National Executive Committee, hereby orders to include the following in the consolidated revised guidelines for strict implementation by Ministries/ Departments of Government of India, State/Union Territory Governments and State/ Union Territory Authorities:
I. Sub-clause (viii) under Clause 6 ‘A’ on All Agricultural and horticultural activities:
viii. Collection, harvesting and processing of Minor Forest Produce (MFP)/ Non Timber Forest Produce (NTFP) by Scheduled Tribes and Other
forest dwellers In forest areas.
II. Sub-clause (iii) under Clause 6 ‘C’ on on Plantations:
iii. Bamboo, Coconut, Arecanut, Cocoa, spices plantation and their harvesting, processing, packaging, sale and marketing.
III. clause (v) & (vi) under Clause 7 on Financial Sector:
v. Non-Banking financial institutions (NBFCs) including Housing Finance Companies (HFCs) and Micro Finance Institutions (NBFC-MFIs) with bare minimum staff.
vi. Cooperative Credit Societies.
IV. Clause 16 (i) on construction activities in rural areas, includes, water supply and sanitation: laying/erection of power transmission lines and laying of telecom optical fiber and cable along with related activities.
1. The Secretaries of Ministries / Departments of Government of India
2. The Chief Secretaries /Administrators of States /Union Territories
(As per list attached)
i. All members of the National Executive Committee.
ii. Member Secretary, National Disaster Management Authority.
- Extension of empanelment of AYUSH Hospitals under CGHS and CS (MA) Rules till 31st July, 2023
- Fixed Medical Allowance (FMA) for pensioners & family pensioners
- Increase in the rate of Additional Pension and Family Pension to the old pensioners – RSCWS
- Person with disability in English and ‘Divyangjan’ in Hindi in the Indian Railways Portal
- Cadre Review of the Central Civil Accounts Service (CCAS)
- Compliance regarding disposal of grievances (DOP&PW) – DRPSC Recommendations on 110th & 113th Report