MHA amends Guidelines on Domestic Air Travel during COVID-19
Government of India
Ministry of Home Affairs
North Block, New Delhi-110001
Dated 20th May 2020
In continuation of Ministry of Home Affairs’ Orders No.40-3/2020-DM-I(A) Dated 17th May and 19th May 2020, and in exercise of the powers, conferred under Section 10(2)(I) of the Disaster Management Act, the undersigned, in his capacity as Chairperson, National Executive Committee, hereby orders the following amendment in the guidelines on Iockdown measures, for strict implementation by Ministries/ Departments of Government of India, State/ Union Territory Governments and State/ Union Territory Authorities:
In para 2 (i), ‘domestic air travel of passengers’ is deleted from the list of prohibited activities. Detailed guidelines for operation of airports and air travel of passengers, will be issued by the Ministry of Civil Aviation.
- SOP for partial reopening of Schools for students of 9th to 12th classes on a voluntary basis, for taking guidance from their teachers: In the context of COVID-19
- Schemes in operation for ex-servicemen
- Five days week in the banking industry-Lok Shabha
- Emergency treatment in CGHS empanelled Hospitals.
- Postponement of retirement benefits and pension under ACP/MACP scheme
- NPS Accumulation on Mobility of personnel amongst Central/State and Autonomous Bodies