Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) issued an order to extend the period of lockdown with revised guidelines for further 2 weeks from 4th May 2020 to 17th May 2020.
Government Of India
Ministry of Home Affairs
North Block, New Delhi-110001
Dated May, 2020
Whereas under directions Of the National Disaster Management Authority
(NDMA), guidelines on lockdown measures to contain the spread of COVID-19 in all parts of the country were issued vide Order of even number dated 24.03.2020 under the Disaster Management Act 2005 for a period of 21 days with effect from 25.03.2020. Under further directions of NDMA, the lockdown period was extended upto 03.05.2020 vide Order of even number dated 14.042020 and consolidated revised guidelines were issued vide Order of even number dated 15.04.2020;
Whereas in exercise of the powers under section of the Disaster Management Act. 2005, NDMA has issued an Order number 1-29/2020-PP dated 01.05.2020 directing the Chairperson, NEC that lockdown measures be continued to be implemented in all parts of the Country, for a further period of weeks with effect from 04.05.2020.
Whereas under directions of the aforesaid Order of NDMA dated 01.05.2020, and in exercise of the powers, conferred under Section of the Disaster Management Act, 2005, the undersigned. in his capacity as Chairperson, NEC, hereby issues directions to all the Ministries/ Departments of Government of India, State/ Union Territory Governments and State/Union Territory Authorities that the lockdown period is extended for a further period of two weeks with effect from 04.05.2020:
Whereas, in exercise of the powers, conferred under Section of the
Disaster Management Act, 2005, the undersigned, in his capacity as Chairperson NEC, hereby issues new guidelines on lockdown measures, as annexed, which will come into effect from 04,05.2020 for a period of two weeks, for strict implementation.
Union Home Secretary
- Extension of timings of eSanjeevani Teleconsultation: CGHS
- Corrigendum Slip No 4 to enhanced Delegation of Powers to GMs and DRMs: Railways
- Status Cadre Review proposals processed in cadre review Division of DoPT
- Retention of railway quarters either at the previous place of posting or current place of posting on account of superannuation: Railway
- Extension of timelines for filing of Income-tax returns and various reports of audit for the Assessment Year 2021-22
- Rate of interest on Special Deposit Scheme for Non-Government Provident, Superannuation and Gratuity Funds : FINMIN Orders