Govt. of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances, and Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
Old JNU Campus, New Delhi
Subject: Updation of list of Cadre Controlling Authorities of Central Services/ Cadres (Group ‘A’, ‘B’ and ‘C’) and Training Institutes under the administrative control of Central Govt. – regarding.
DoPT has launched Integrated Government Online Training Programme (iGOT) to augment the existing training mechanism with online module-based training coupled with certification with an objective to make training inputs available to all Government officials on site and on flexi time basis.
2. In this connection, details of Cadre Controlling Authorities of all Central Services/Cadres (Group ‘A’, ‘B’ & ‘C’) and Training Institutes under the administrative control of Central Govt. are being updated.
3. In view of the above, all the Ministries/Departments/Training Institutes of Govt. of India are requested to provide the information as per the Annexure-I and Annexure-II, whichever applicable.
4. All Ministries/Departments/Training Institutes of Govt. of India are also requested to nominate an officer of the level of Under Secretary as nodal officer for the purpose of iGOT and provide his/her contact details as per Annexure-III.
5. If a Ministry/Department is not Cadre Controlling Authority of any Service/Cadre and/or does not have any Training Institute under its administrative control, a reply to this effect may also kindly be furnished.
6. The requisite information may be provided to Training Division, DoPT on priority basis and not later than 06.03.2020. The information may also be sent through e-mail at e-mail id : soigot-dopt©gov.in.
(Manoj Gupta )
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India
- Circulation of OM issued by DoP&T regarding Fixation of pay on grant of MACP
- Acceptance of withdrawal form (SB-7) with passbook for National (Small) Savings Schemes in GDS Branch Post Offices.
- Amendment in SB-5 and SB-5A passbooks used in CBS and non-CBS Post Offices
- CGHS Shillong: Homeopathy OPD facilities is started functioning w.e.f. 18.09.2020 – MoHFW Order No. CGHS/ESTT/AYUSH/69/ 1215-27
- Relaxation of Eligibility of all grades in appearing Ministerial Staff Exam- 2020
- SOP for partial reopening of Schools for students of 9th to 12th classes on a voluntary basis, for taking guidance from their teachers: In the context of COVID-19