Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2020: Students can register on the official website of Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission–kvsonlineadmission.in for Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission. Online Class 1 registration will commence from the first week of March 2020. Class 11 registration will start after the result of Class 10 is announced. Upon registration, candidates must have the original documents and follow the instructions to fill out the online form. All the requisite details regarding admission to Kendriya Vidyalaya will be given in this article.
Who may apply for admission Kendriya Vidyalaya 2020?
अनुभाग पर जाएं
- 1 Who may apply for admission Kendriya Vidyalaya 2020?
- 2 Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2020
- 3 Reservation in KV Admission 2020
- 4 Documents Required For Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2020
- 5 Eligible Age For KVs Admission 2020-21
- 6 Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Application/Registration Form 2020
- 7 Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2020- Important points
- 8 KVS Admission Fee Structure
- 9 How can I get admission in KVs ?
- 10 Where do we fill KVS online admission form 2020 – 2021 ?
- 11 For which class is the portal https://kvsonlineadmission.in applicable for online registration ?
- 12 Can anyone take admission in KV ?
- 13 Do private Employee’s children get admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya ?
- 14 Is there any fee for filling KVS online admission form for the session 2020 – 2021 ?
- 15 Does KVS take any entrance exam before admission to Class 1 ?
- 16 What is the cutoff age for a child applying for admission in Class I ?
- 17 How many Kendriya Vidyalayas can I apply to using one application ?
Children of central government employees, state government employees and then private employees are given preference in admission to Kendriya Vidyalaya.
- The first preference is given to the Central Govt employees wards.
- The second preference is to the wards of Central Govt. Undertaking Employees( Ex. Banks, Corporation under Central Govt.).
- The Third preference is given to State Government employees’ children.
- The fourth preference is given to the wards of State Government Undertaking Employees.
- The fifth preference/last is given to private or self-employed personnel.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2020
|Events||Schedule (Tentative – as per previous year)|
|Release of Notification for admission||Last week of February 2020|
|Online registration for class-1||1st week of March 2020|
|Last date for registration for class-1||3rd week of March 2020|
|Release of provisional selection list and admission for class-1||1st List -3rd week of Mar 2020|
2nd List – 1st week of April 2020 (Only if seat are vacant)
|Third provisional selection list only if seat remain vacant||3rd List – 3rd week of Apr 2020|
|Second notification for RTE provision, ST, SC (if a sufficient number of seat registration not receive)||Notification – last week of Mar 2020|
Registration –Last week of March
Admission – 1st week of April 2020
|Registration for class-2 onwards (except class-XI)||1st week of April 2020|
|Last date of registration class 2-8||2nd week of April 2020|
|Display of selection list for class-2 onwards||2nd week of April 2020|
|Admission to class-2 onwards||2nd week of April 2020|
|Last date for admission (except for 11)||Last week of April 2020|
|For KV student only: Registration for class- 11||Within 10 days after the declaration of class 10 board result|
|For KV student only: Declaration of selection list and admission for class-11||Within 20 days after the declaration of class X board result|
|For Non- KV students: Registration, admission in class 11||Only if the seat remains vacant after the admission of KV students in class 11|
|Last date for admission to class-11||1st week of July 2020|
Reservation in KV Admission 2020
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||7.5%|
|Schedule Caste (SC)||15%|
|Differently abled candidates||3%|
|Economically weaker sections (EWS) of the society||25%|
Update: Recently the Reservation rule is changed, Visit this page regularly we will update the same as soon as possible.
Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe Categories
15% seats for Scheduled Caste and 7.5% seats for Scheduled Tribes shall be reserved in all fresh admissions in all Kendriya Vidyalayas.
Differently Abled Category
3% seats of total available seats for fresh admission will be horizontally reserved for Differently Abled-children as per the provisions of RTE Act, 2009 read in conjunction with Persons with Disabilities (Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights and Full Participation) Act, 1995.
Documents Required For Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2020
As per the admission guidelines, the following documents are required by the students for admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya:
- Certificate of proof of age for Class 1 students in the form of a birth certificate issued by an authority competent to register births. This will include certificates from Notified Area Council/Municipality/Municipal Corporation, extract about the date of birth from records of Village Panchayat, Military Hospital and service records of Defence personnel.
- For other classes, the date of birth recorded in the transfer certificate issued by a school recognized by the State Education Department will be accepted. The original certificate of date of birth will be returned to the parent/guardian after verification.
- Proof of residency may be required in some cases.
- Student admissions up to Class 8 may be granted without any certificate of school transfer provided that the child is otherwise eligible and a Govt has issued his birth certificate.
- For Hon’ble Member of Parliament and PSU staff grandchildren, proof of the relationship between either the parents of the child and the Hon’ble Member of Parliament or PSU staff would be required.
- A proof of the relationship between either parent of the child and the KVS employee (serving or retired) would be required for KVS employee grandchildren.
- A Caste certificate that the child belongs to the Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/EWS/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)/BPL wherever applicable, issued by the competent authority in concerned State Government/Union Government is required.
- For the purpose of entry, the certificate for either parent may be accepted initially if this certificate is not accessible to the infant. However, the child certificate must be submitted within 3 months of the date of admission.
- A certificate from the civil surgeon/rehabilitation center or any other competent authority defined by the Government of India O.M. No. 36035/5/88/Estt. (sct) dated 4.5.1999 certifying the child to be handicapped, wherever applicable. In case the handicap of the child can be visually seen by the Principal, the child may be accepted as handicapped even without a certificate. However, the parent may be advised to obtain the relevant certificate from the competent authority and submit the same to the school.
- A service certificate showing the number of transfers properly signed and stamped in block letters during the preceding 7 years by the office head bearing the name, title and other relevant details.
- A certificate of retirement for uniformed Defence employees.
Eligible Age For KVs Admission 2020-21
A Child must be 5 years old as on 31st March in the academic year in which admission is sought for Class I. (Child born on 1st April should also be considered.)
The minimum and maximum age limit for admission in Kendriya Vidyalayas in various classes are given below:(Child born on 1st April should also be considered.)
|CLASS||MINIMUM AGE ON 31ST MARCH |
OF THE YEAR IN WHICH ADMISSION IS SOUGHT
| MAXIMUM AGE ON 31ST MARCH |
OF THE YEAR IN WHICH ADMISSION IS SOUGHT
|I||5 years||7 years|
|II||6 years||8 years|
|III||7 years||9 years|
|IV||8 years||10 years|
|V||9 years||11 years|
|VI||10 years||12 years|
|VII||11 years||13 years|
|VIII||12 years||14 years|
|IX||13 years||15 years|
|X||14 years||16 years|
Note: The maximum age limit can be relaxed by two years in case of Differently abled children by the Principal.
There is no age restriction for admission to Class XI provided the student is seeking admission in the year of passing Class X examination. Similarly, there will be no upper & lower age limit for admission to class XII provided there has been no break in the continuous study of the student after passing class XI.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Application/Registration Form 2020
The link to the application form will be provided here. Read instructions for filling online registration and application form for Std 1 at www.kvsonlineadmission.in.
- The application advertisement is published in the local newspapers by the regional office and Kvs HQ website as well as all Kvs RO’s website in the last week of February.
- The application form will be made available via online mode only.
- There is no fee during registration online.
- Candidates/ Parents are required to fill the online form completely and accurately. (Any mistake found on the later stage maybe reject your application form.)
- After filling the online application form you need to click on the submit option.
- If your child will be selected then at the time of admission you need to submit all supporting documents along with a print out of application form.
- Check for the availability of KVS online admission form class 1 here – Check Here
As per the admission guidelines, the following documents are required by the students for Kvs Admission 2020 :
- Birth Certificate (Age proof) for Class-I.
- Proof of relationship for Grandchildren of PSU employees and Members of Parliament.
- Proof of relationship for Grandchildren of KVS employees.
- Proof of residence
- Category certificate (SC/ST/EWS/OBC/BPL)
- Certificate of disability/handicapped
- Certificate of retirement for uniformed defense employees.
- Certificate showing the no. of transfers(for govt. employees)
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2020- Important points
- Kendriya Vidyalaya admission application form is likely to be released in the month of February 2020.
- Candidates should only apply if there is a vacancy in the respective Kendriya Vidyalaya.
- Incomplete application forms will be rejected.
KVS Admission Fee Structure
|Admission Fees||Rs. 25.00|
|Re-Admission Fees||Rs 100.00|
|Class IX & X (Boys)||Rs 200.00|
|Class XI & XII Commerce & Humanities (Boys)||Rs 300.00|
|Class XI & XII Science (Boys)||Rs.400.00|
|Class III onwards wherever Computer Education is being imparted||Rs 100.00|
|Computer Science Fee. (for elective subjects) + 2 stage||Rs 150.00|
|Vidyalaya Vikas Nidhi (Classes I – XII)||Rs. 500.00|
How can I get admission in KVs ?
You can apply online at https://kvsonlineadmission.in for admission in any KV in India.
Where do we fill KVS online admission form 2020 – 2021 ?
You can fill the KVS online Form at https://kvsonlineadmission.in for admission in any Kendriya Vidyalaya in India.
For which class is the portal https://kvsonlineadmission.in applicable for online registration ?
On the website https://kvsonlineadmission.in, you can register for admission in Class I in any Kendriya Vidyalaya.
Can anyone take admission in KV ?
Yes any one can apply for admission in Kendriya Vidyalayas. But certain rules are followed during selection process.
Do private Employee’s children get admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya ?
Yes anyone can apply for admission in Kendriya Vidyalayas. Priority is given to Central Govt. Employees.
Is there any fee for filling KVS online admission form for the session 2020 – 2021 ?
No fee is involved for filling KVS online admission form and it’s absolutely free of cost.
Does KVS take any entrance exam before admission to Class 1 ?
KVS does not take any exam for admission in Class I.
What is the cutoff age for a child applying for admission in Class I ?
The minimum age for admission to Class 1 is 5 years and the maximum admissible age is 7 years as on 01/04/2020, with a 2-year relaxation in upper age limit for “Differently-Abled” candidates.
How many Kendriya Vidyalayas can I apply to using one application ?
You can apply for at most 3 Kendriya Vidyalayas using one application.