Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2020: Students can register on the official website of Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission–kvsonlineadmission.in for Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission. Online Class 1 registration will commence from the first week of March 2020. Class 11 registration will start after the result of Class 10 is announced. Upon registration, candidates must have the original documents and follow the instructions to fill out the online form. All the requisite details regarding admission to Kendriya Vidyalaya will be given in this article.
Who may apply for admission Kendriya Vidyalaya 2020?
Children of central government employees, state government employees and then private employees are given preference in admission to Kendriya Vidyalaya.
- The first preference is given to the Central Govt employees wards.
- The second preference is to the wards of Central Govt. Undertaking Employees( Ex. Banks, Corporation under Central Govt.).
- The Third preference is given to State Government employees’ children.
- The fourth preference is given to the wards of State Government Undertaking Employees.
- The fifth preference/last is given to private or self-employed personnel.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2020
|Release of Notification for admission||17/07/2020 (Friday)|
|Online registration for class-1||20/07/2020 (Monday) 10:00 AM onwards|
|Last date for registration for class-1||07/08/2020 (Friday) till 7:00 PM (19 days)|
|Release of provisional selection 1st list and admission for class-1||11/08/2020 (Tuesday)|
|Second provisional selection list||24/08/2020 (Monday) (if seats remain vacant)|
|Third provisional selection list||26/08/2020 (Wednesday) (if seats remain vacant)|
|(Offline)। Extended date for Second Notification for offline registrations for admissions to be made under RTE Provisions, SC/ST and OBC(NCL) if sufficient applications not received in online mode||Notification on 31/08/2020 (Monday) Registration from 31/08/2020(Monday) to 05/09/2020 (Saturday) Display of list and Admissions 07/09/2020(Monday) to 11/09/2020 (Friday)|
|Registration for Class-II onwards (except Class XI)- Subject in offline mode to availability of vacancies in a particular class.||20/07/2020 to 25/07/2020 (Monday) (Saturday)|
|Declaration of list of class II onwards.||29/07/2020 at 4:00 PM (Wednesday)|
|Admission for class II onwards.||30/07/2020 to 07/08/2020 (Thursday) (Friday)|
|Registration for admission in class XI.||Within a week of declaration of class X results|
|KV students: Display of admission list & admissions for Class-XI.||Within two weeks of the declaration of class X results.|
|Non-KV students: Registration, display of admission list & admissions in class XI (Subject to availability of vacancies)||After the admissions of KV students in class X|
|Last date of admission for all classes including XI.||15/09/2020 (Tuesday) (tentative, depending on the declaration of class X result)|
Reservation in KV Admission 2020
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||7.5%|
|Schedule Caste (SC)||15%|
|Differently abled candidates||3%|
|Economically weaker sections (EWS) of the society||25%|
The reservation norms shall be applicable within approved class strength 40
students per section
- RTE 25% : 10 seats
- SC 15% : 06 seats
- ST 7.5% : 03 seats
- OBC 27% : 11 seats
(3% seats for the differently-abled applicant would be reserved horizontally)
After closing of process of registration, the sequence of conduct of lottery by each
Kendriya Vidyalaya will be as under:
(a) RTE Lottery
(b) All DA Lotteries
(c) CAT I
(d) CAT II
(h) CAT III
(i) CAT IV
(j) CAT V
(k) CAT VI (If applicable)
(l) Single Girl Child (Hereafter referred to as ‘SGC’)
Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe Categories
15% seats for Scheduled Caste and 7.5% seats for Scheduled Tribes shall be reserved in all fresh admissions in all Kendriya Vidyalayas.
Differently Abled Category
3% seats of total available seats for fresh admission will be horizontally reserved for Differently Abled-children as per the provisions of RTE Act, 2009 read in conjunction with Persons with Disabilities (Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights and Full Participation) Act, 1995.
Documents Required For Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2020
As per the admission guidelines, the following documents are required by the students for admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya:
- Certificate of proof of age for Class 1 students in the form of a birth certificate issued by an authority competent to register births. This will include certificates from Notified Area Council/Municipality/Municipal Corporation, extract about the date of birth from records of Village Panchayat, Military Hospital and service records of Defence personnel.
- For other classes, the date of birth recorded in the transfer certificate issued by a school recognized by the State Education Department will be accepted. The original certificate of date of birth will be returned to the parent/guardian after verification.
- Proof of residency may be required in some cases.
- Student admissions up to Class 8 may be granted without any certificate of school transfer provided that the child is otherwise eligible and a Govt has issued his birth certificate.
- For Hon’ble Member of Parliament and PSU staff grandchildren, proof of the relationship between either the parents of the child and the Hon’ble Member of Parliament or PSU staff would be required.
- A proof of the relationship between either parent of the child and the KVS employee (serving or retired) would be required for KVS employee grandchildren.
- A Caste certificate that the child belongs to the Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/EWS/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)/BPL wherever applicable, issued by the competent authority in concerned State Government/Union Government is required.
- For the purpose of entry, the certificate for either parent may be accepted initially if this certificate is not accessible to the infant. However, the child certificate must be submitted within 3 months of the date of admission.
- A certificate from the civil surgeon/rehabilitation center or any other competent authority defined by the Government of India O.M. No. 36035/5/88/Estt. (sct) dated 4.5.1999 certifying the child to be handicapped, wherever applicable. In case the handicap of the child can be visually seen by the Principal, the child may be accepted as handicapped even without a certificate. However, the parent may be advised to obtain the relevant certificate from the competent authority and submit the same to the school.
- A service certificate showing the number of transfers properly signed and stamped in block letters during the preceding 7 years by the office head bearing the name, title and other relevant details.
- A certificate of retirement for uniformed Defence employees.
Eligible Age For KVs Admission 2020-21
A Child must be 5 years old as on 31st March in the academic year in which admission is sought for Class I. (Child born on 1st April should also be considered.)
The minimum and maximum age limit for admission in Kendriya Vidyalayas in various classes are given below:(Child born on 1st April should also be considered.)
|CLASS||MINIMUM AGE ON 31ST MARCH |
OF THE YEAR IN WHICH ADMISSION IS SOUGHT
| MAXIMUM AGE ON 31ST MARCH |
OF THE YEAR IN WHICH ADMISSION IS SOUGHT
|I||5 years||7 years|
|II||6 years||8 years|
|III||7 years||9 years|
|IV||8 years||10 years|
|V||9 years||11 years|
|VI||10 years||12 years|
|VII||11 years||13 years|
|VIII||12 years||14 years|
|IX||13 years||15 years|
|X||14 years||16 years|
Note: The maximum age limit can be relaxed by two years in case of Differently abled children by the Principal.
There is no age restriction for admission to Class XI provided the student is seeking admission in the year of passing Class X examination. Similarly, there will be no upper & lower age limit for admission to class XII provided there has been no break in the continuous study of the student after passing class XI.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Application/Registration Form 2020
The link to the application form will be provided here. Read instructions for filling online registration and application form for Std 1 at www.kvsonlineadmission.in.
- The application advertisement is published in the local newspapers by the regional office and Kvs HQ website as well as all Kvs RO’s website in the last week of February.
- The application form will be made available via online mode only.
- There is no fee during registration online.
- Candidates/ Parents are required to fill the online form completely and accurately. (Any mistake found on the later stage maybe reject your application form.)
- After filling the online application form you need to click on the submit option.
- If your child will be selected then at the time of admission you need to submit all supporting documents along with a print out of application form.
- Check for the availability of KVS online admission form class 1 here – Check Here
As per the admission guidelines, the following documents are required by the students for Kvs Admission 2020 :
- Birth Certificate (Age proof) for Class-I.
- Proof of relationship for Grandchildren of PSU employees and Members of Parliament.
- Proof of relationship for Grandchildren of KVS employees.
- Proof of residence
- Category certificate (SC/ST/EWS/OBC/BPL)
- Certificate of disability/handicapped
- Certificate of retirement for uniformed defense employees.
- Certificate showing the no. of transfers(for govt. employees)
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2020- Important points
- Kendriya Vidyalaya admission application form is likely to be released in the month of February 2020.
- Candidates should only apply if there is a vacancy in the respective Kendriya Vidyalaya.
- Incomplete application forms will be rejected.
KVS Admission Fee Structure
|Admission Fees||Rs. 25.00|
|Re-Admission Fees||Rs 100.00|
|Class IX & X (Boys)||Rs 200.00|
|Class XI & XII Commerce & Humanities (Boys)||Rs 300.00|
|Class XI & XII Science (Boys)||Rs.400.00|
|Class III onwards wherever Computer Education is being imparted||Rs 100.00|
|Computer Science Fee. (for elective subjects) + 2 stage||Rs 150.00|
|Vidyalaya Vikas Nidhi (Classes I – XII)||Rs. 500.00|
Useful Kinks for Kvs Addmision 2020-21
|Kvs Admission Guideline 2020-21||Click Here|
|Kvs Admission Guideline 2020-2021 Scheduled Dates||Click Here|
|Kvs Admission 2020-21 Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online for Kvs Admission 202002021||Click Here|
How can I get admission in KVs ?
You can apply online at https://kvsonlineadmission.in for admission in any KV in India.
Where do we fill KVS online admission form 2020 – 2021 ?
You can fill the KVS online Form at https://kvsonlineadmission.in for admission in any Kendriya Vidyalaya in India.
For which class is the portal https://kvsonlineadmission.in applicable for online registration ?
On the website https://kvsonlineadmission.in, you can register for admission in Class I in any Kendriya Vidyalaya.
Can anyone take admission in KV ?
Yes any one can apply for admission in Kendriya Vidyalayas. But certain rules are followed during selection process.
Do private Employee’s children get admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya ?
Yes anyone can apply for admission in Kendriya Vidyalayas. Priority is given to Central Govt. Employees.
Is there any fee for filling KVS online admission form for the session 2020 – 2021 ?
No fee is involved for filling KVS online admission form and it’s absolutely free of cost.
Does KVS take any entrance exam before admission to Class 1 ?
KVS does not take any exam for admission in Class I.
What is the cutoff age for a child applying for admission in Class I ?
The minimum age for admission to Class 1 is 5 years and the maximum admissible age is 7 years as on 01/04/2020, with a 2-year relaxation in upper age limit for “Differently-Abled” candidates.
How many Kendriya Vidyalayas can I apply to using one application ?
You can apply for at most 3 Kendriya Vidyalayas using one application.