Revision of Interest Rates/Tables of National Savings Schemes: Interest Rate for KVP, NSC, NSRD, NS, SCSS, SSA, NSTD and PPF for April to June 2020
SB Order No. 15/2020
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
(Financial Services Division)
Dak Bhawan, New Delhi-110001
All Head of Circles/Regions.
Sub:- Revision of Interest Rates/Interest Tables of National Savings Schemes w.e.f. 01.04.2020 to 30.06.2020 regarding.
In continuation of this office letter of even number dated 31.03.2020 on the aforesaid subject, the undersigned is directed to forward copies of gazette notification received from Ministry of Finance for further circulation. Copies of following notifications are enclosed:
- (i) G.S.R. 283 (E) K.V.P. (Amendment) Scheme, 2020.
- (ii) G.S.R. 284(E) N.S.C. (VIIIth Issue) (Amendment) Scheme, 2020.
- (iii) G.S.R. 285(E) N.S.R.D. (Amendment) Scheme, 2020.
- (iv) G.S.R.286(E) N.S. (M.I.S.) (Amendment) Scheme, 2020.
- (v) G.S.R. 287(E) Sr. Citizen Savings (Amendment) Scheme, 2020.
- (vi) G.S.R. 288(E) S.S.A. (Amendment) Scheme, 2020
- (vii) G.S.R. 289(E) N.S.T.D. (Amendment) Scheme, 2020.
- (viii) G.S.R. 290(E) P.P.F. (Amendment) Scheme, 2020.
This issues with approval of the competent authority
Assistant Director (SB)
Latest Updates For Government Employees
- Functioning of office with 100% strength – PCDA
- Extension of Period for submission of life Certificate by Central Government Pensioners
- System Improvement in Contractual Work of Rewiring of Railway Quarters – Railway
- DA to CG employees & DR to CG pensioners at current rates – Confederation
- Re-engagement of retired Railway employees in exigencies of service
- Providing vaccine of Corona to the Employees of the Department of Posts on priority basis