Revision of Interest Rates/Tables of National Savings Schemes: Interest Rate for KVP, NSC, NSRD, NS, SCSS, SSA, NSTD and PPF for April to June 2020
SB Order No. 15/2020
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
(Financial Services Division)
Dak Bhawan, New Delhi-110001
All Head of Circles/Regions.
Sub:- Revision of Interest Rates/Interest Tables of National Savings Schemes w.e.f. 01.04.2020 to 30.06.2020 regarding.
In continuation of this office letter of even number dated 31.03.2020 on the aforesaid subject, the undersigned is directed to forward copies of gazette notification received from Ministry of Finance for further circulation. Copies of following notifications are enclosed:
- (i) G.S.R. 283 (E) K.V.P. (Amendment) Scheme, 2020.
- (ii) G.S.R. 284(E) N.S.C. (VIIIth Issue) (Amendment) Scheme, 2020.
- (iii) G.S.R. 285(E) N.S.R.D. (Amendment) Scheme, 2020.
- (iv) G.S.R.286(E) N.S. (M.I.S.) (Amendment) Scheme, 2020.
- (v) G.S.R. 287(E) Sr. Citizen Savings (Amendment) Scheme, 2020.
- (vi) G.S.R. 288(E) S.S.A. (Amendment) Scheme, 2020
- (vii) G.S.R. 289(E) N.S.T.D. (Amendment) Scheme, 2020.
- (viii) G.S.R. 290(E) P.P.F. (Amendment) Scheme, 2020.
This issues with approval of the competent authority
Assistant Director (SB)
Latest Updates For Government Employees
- Prohibiting the retired officers from writing about their department
- Dearness Allowance : Payment of additional installments of DA & DR due on 01.01.2020, 01.07.2020 & 01.01.2021 with arrears
- 7th Pay commission: Non Payment of enhanced HRA @ 9, 18 and 27 percent after DA increase beyond 25%
- AICPIN for the month of June 2021
- 7th Pay Commission : Payment of Leave Salary to Running Staff-Clarifications
- Railways : Implementation of various modules of HRMS – Issue of Privilege Passes and PRCP through Physical Mode till 31.08.2021