Revision of Interest Rates/Tables of National Savings Schemes: Interest Rate for KVP, NSC, NSRD, NS, SCSS, SSA, NSTD and PPF for April to June 2020
SB Order No. 15/2020
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
(Financial Services Division)
Dak Bhawan, New Delhi-110001
All Head of Circles/Regions.
Sub:- Revision of Interest Rates/Interest Tables of National Savings Schemes w.e.f. 01.04.2020 to 30.06.2020 regarding.
In continuation of this office letter of even number dated 31.03.2020 on the aforesaid subject, the undersigned is directed to forward copies of gazette notification received from Ministry of Finance for further circulation. Copies of following notifications are enclosed:
- (i) G.S.R. 283 (E) K.V.P. (Amendment) Scheme, 2020.
- (ii) G.S.R. 284(E) N.S.C. (VIIIth Issue) (Amendment) Scheme, 2020.
- (iii) G.S.R. 285(E) N.S.R.D. (Amendment) Scheme, 2020.
- (iv) G.S.R.286(E) N.S. (M.I.S.) (Amendment) Scheme, 2020.
- (v) G.S.R. 287(E) Sr. Citizen Savings (Amendment) Scheme, 2020.
- (vi) G.S.R. 288(E) S.S.A. (Amendment) Scheme, 2020
- (vii) G.S.R. 289(E) N.S.T.D. (Amendment) Scheme, 2020.
- (viii) G.S.R. 290(E) P.P.F. (Amendment) Scheme, 2020.
This issues with approval of the competent authority
Assistant Director (SB)
Latest Updates For Government Employees
- SOP for partial reopening of Schools for students of 9th to 12th classes on a voluntary basis, for taking guidance from their teachers: In the context of COVID-19
- Schemes in operation for ex-servicemen
- Five days week in the banking industry-Lok Shabha
- Emergency treatment in CGHS empanelled Hospitals.
- Postponement of retirement benefits and pension under ACP/MACP scheme
- NPS Accumulation on Mobility of personnel amongst Central/State and Autonomous Bodies