iGOT courses on DIKSHA platform on COVID-19 pandemic -DOPT
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
D/o Personnel & Training
Old JNU Campus, New Delhi
Dated: 07th April, 2020
Subject: iGOT (Integrated Govt. Online Training) courses on DIKSHA platform on COVID-19 pandemic.
The undersigned is directed to say that as all are aware, India faces a significantly higher threat from COVID-19 pandemic. It will be pertinent to take note of the fact that India’s first line of workers is already engaged in COVID relief and doing commendable job. However, a larger force will be needed to replace the first line and to tackle the exponential or geometric increase in positive COVID cases in the subsequent stages of the pandemic.
2. Accordingly, to take care of the training needs of the frontline workers, the launch of the iGOT platform has been fast-forwarded, and using the MoHRD DIKSHA as a host, has been retro-fitted to the purpose requested by the Empowered Group of Officers led by Shri Arun Panda.
3. A version of iGOT fitted to these needs has been launched with the following URL link – https://igot.gov.in . The platform will provide the training modules on flexitime and on site basis so that the COVID response can be delivered at scale for the workforce needed to tackle the pandemic.
4. Courses on iGOT have been launched for Doctors, Nurses, Paramedics, Hygiene Workers, Technicians, Auxiliary Nursing Midwives (ANMs), State Govt. Officers, Civil Defence Officials, various Police Organisations, National Cadet Corps (NM, Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan NYKS), National Service Scheme (NSS), Indian Red Cross Society (IRCS), Bharat Scouts & Guides (Bsq and other volunteers at this stage. The details are as under:
(i) The URL link is https://igot.gov.in (QR Code is at Annexure-V).
(ii) User Instructions Manual is at Annexure-I.
(iii) Pamphlet of courses alongwith. the Course QR Code is at Annexure-II.
(iv) Instructions for content creation are at Annexure- III.
(v) Launch Advertisements are at Annexure – Iv & V.
5. It is requested that wide publicity be made and more and more members of the organisations concerned be encouraged to onboard the iGOT platform and undergo online training so that the pandemic may be handled efficiently.
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India
- DoPT Order : Consolidated instructions on compassionate appointment
- Rules for Transfer of Women Employees in Government Service: DOPT
- DoPT Orders : Central Administrative Tribunal (Group ‘A‘ and Group ‘B‘ Library Posts) Recruitment (Amendment) Rules, 2021
- DoPT Orders : Central Administrative Tribunal (Gp A and B Misc Posts) Recruitment (Amendment) Rules 2021: Court Officer (L 8/10), Assistant (L 7), Caretaker(L 6) UDC (L 4) & LDC (L 2)
- DOPT-Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2018- Extension of date for completion of pre-appointment formalities for the post of ASO in CSS
- Filling up the cadre posts of the Central Secretariat Service at the level of DS/Director in Debts Recovery Tribunal – DOPT