Home Ministry grants permission for opening of 3000 CBSE affiliated schools as assessment centres across India to evaluate CBSE Board exams answers sheets
The permission will help us to quickly evaluate 1.5 crore answer sheets –Shri Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’
Home Ministry today granted permission for opening of 3000 CBSE affiliated schools as assessment centres across India to facilitate evaluation of answer sheets of CBSE Board exams. Union Minister for HRD Shri Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’ expressed his gratitude towards the Ministry of Home Affairs for giving the permission. He said that 3000 CBSE affiliated schools have been identified as assessment centers across India and special permission will be granted to these schools for the limited purpose of evaluation.
Shri Nishank hoped that this will help us to quickly evaluate the 1.5 crore answer sheets. The results will be declared after the remaining board examinations have been conducted (scheduled between July 1 and 15, 2020).
Latest Updates For Government Employees
- SOP for partial reopening of Schools for students of 9th to 12th classes on a voluntary basis, for taking guidance from their teachers: In the context of COVID-19
- Schemes in operation for ex-servicemen
- Five days week in the banking industry-Lok Shabha
- Emergency treatment in CGHS empanelled Hospitals.
- Postponement of retirement benefits and pension under ACP/MACP scheme
- NPS Accumulation on Mobility of personnel amongst Central/State and Autonomous Bodies