Home Ministry grants permission for opening of 3000 CBSE affiliated schools as assessment centres across India to evaluate CBSE Board exams answers sheets
The permission will help us to quickly evaluate 1.5 crore answer sheets –Shri Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’
Home Ministry today granted permission for opening of 3000 CBSE affiliated schools as assessment centres across India to facilitate evaluation of answer sheets of CBSE Board exams. Union Minister for HRD Shri Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’ expressed his gratitude towards the Ministry of Home Affairs for giving the permission. He said that 3000 CBSE affiliated schools have been identified as assessment centers across India and special permission will be granted to these schools for the limited purpose of evaluation.
Shri Nishank hoped that this will help us to quickly evaluate the 1.5 crore answer sheets. The results will be declared after the remaining board examinations have been conducted (scheduled between July 1 and 15, 2020).
Latest Updates For Government Employees
- Indian Naval Material Management Service (Group ‘A’) Rules,2020
- Empanelment of Private Health Care Organisation for Vadodara under CGHS Ahmedabad
- Support for Income tax Department against Covid-19
- List of ECHS Empanelled Hospitals Providing Covid-19 treatment and testing
- Union Cabinet approved to extend the EPF contribution.
- National Pension Scheme Tier II- Tax Saver Scheme, 2020 under Section 80C