Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel and Training
Establishment A-IV Desk
North Block, New Delhi-110 001
Dated: March 17th, 2020
Subject:- Grant of one additional Home Town LTC conversion to Fresh Recruits to visit UT of Jammu & Kashmir.
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Department’s O.M. of even no. dated 20.09.2018 vide which the LTC scheme allowing Government servants to travel by air to North East Region (NER), Jammu and Kashmir (J&K) and Andaman & Nicobar Islands (A&N) in lieu of Home Town LTC, was extended for a period of two years till 25th September 2020.
2. Para 2 (iii) of the aforesaid O.M. provides that Fresh Recruits are allowed conversion of one of the three Home Town LTCs in a block of four years, applicable to them. In this regard, as per the extant instructions, fresh recruits to Central Government are allowed LTC to their home town along with families on three occasions in a block of four years and to any place in India on the fourth occasion. This facility is available to fresh recruits for the first two LTC blocks of four years applicable after joining the Government for the first time. As per the aforesaid O.M., out of these three Home Town LTC, one LTC may be converted by the fresh recruits to travel by air to visit UT of J&K/ UT of Ladakh/ NER/ A&N.
3. In this regard, it has been decided to allow fresh recruits one additional conversion of Home Town LTC to travel by air to any place in Union Territory of Jammu & Kashmir in each block of four years, i.e. in total 4 times in initial 8 years after being eligible for LTC (twice in each block of four years). The travel entitlements and other LTC conditions for this scheme shall be the same as given in DoPT’s O.M. No. 31011/3/2018-Estt.A-IV dated 20.09.2018 and 20.06.2019.
4. This facility will be valid until 25.09.2020.
(Surya Narayan Jha)
Under Secretary to the Government of India
- Restoration of Direct Recruitment to the posts in Level-7 of Chemical and Metallurgical Superintendent (CMS) & Chief Depot Material Superintendent (CDMS).
- Enhancement of employer’s contribution from 10% to 14% in Central Autonomous Bodies under NPS
- Leave Encashment and Gratuity for pensioners who retired between January 2020 and June 2021
- Dearness Allowance from July-2021 @ 189% for Railway employees continuing to draw pay as per 6th CPC : Railways
- Circulation of OM issued by DoP&T regarding MACP Scheme : Defence
- AICPIN for the Month of July 2021