(PUBLISHED IN PART I SECTION 1 OF GAZETTE OF INDIA)
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Economic Affairs
New Delhi, the 12th July, 2019
It is announced for general information that during the year 2019-2020, accumulations at the credit of subscribers to the General Provident Fund and other similar funds shall carry interest at the rate of 7.9% (Seven point nine percent) w.e.f. 1st July, 2019 to 30th September, 2019. This rate will be in force w.e.f. 1st July, 2019. The funds concerned are:
- The General Provident Fund (Central Services).
- The Contributory Provident Fund (India).
- The All India Services Provident Fund.
- The State Railway Provident Fund.
- The General Provident Fund (Defence Services).
- The Indian Ordnance Department Provident Fund.
- The Indian Ordnance Factories Workmen’s Provident Fund.
- The Armed Forces Personnel Provident Fund.
2. Ordered that the Resolution be published in Gazette of India.
- Prohibiting the retired officers from writing about their department
- Dearness Allowance : Payment of additional installments of DA & DR due on 01.01.2020, 01.07.2020 & 01.01.2021 with arrears
- 7th Pay commission: Non Payment of enhanced HRA @ 9, 18 and 27 percent after DA increase beyond 25%
- AICPIN for the month of June 2021
- 7th Pay Commission : Payment of Leave Salary to Running Staff-Clarifications
- Railways : Implementation of various modules of HRMS – Issue of Privilege Passes and PRCP through Physical Mode till 31.08.2021