(PUBLISHED IN PART I SECTION 1 OF GAZETTE OF INDIA)
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Economic Affairs
New Delhi, the 12th July, 2019
It is announced for general information that during the year 2019-2020, accumulations at the credit of subscribers to the General Provident Fund and other similar funds shall carry interest at the rate of 7.9% (Seven point nine percent) w.e.f. 1st July, 2019 to 30th September, 2019. This rate will be in force w.e.f. 1st July, 2019. The funds concerned are:
- The General Provident Fund (Central Services).
- The Contributory Provident Fund (India).
- The All India Services Provident Fund.
- The State Railway Provident Fund.
- The General Provident Fund (Defence Services).
- The Indian Ordnance Department Provident Fund.
- The Indian Ordnance Factories Workmen’s Provident Fund.
- The Armed Forces Personnel Provident Fund.
2. Ordered that the Resolution be published in Gazette of India.
- Restrictions on booking and transmission of Unregistered Second Class mail: DOP
- Guidelines regarding System Security Protocol for Work From Home
- Preventive measures to contain the spread of COVID19: Additional Guidelines by DOP
- Suspension of empanelment of Kamal Hospital, KA-Block, Kaushambi, Near Telephone Exchange, Metro Station Kaushambi, Ghaziabad : CGHS
- Grant of Dearness Relief to SRPF beneficiaries in receipt of ex-gratia payment
- Presidential orders of Casual workers (TSMs) working as on 30.09.2000 and regularised in BSNL