(PUBLISHED IN PART I SECTION 1 OF GAZETTE OF INDIA)
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Economic Affairs
New Delhi, the 12th July, 2019
It is announced for general information that during the year 2019-2020, accumulations at the credit of subscribers to the General Provident Fund and other similar funds shall carry interest at the rate of 7.9% (Seven point nine percent) w.e.f. 1st July, 2019 to 30th September, 2019. This rate will be in force w.e.f. 1st July, 2019. The funds concerned are:
- The General Provident Fund (Central Services).
- The Contributory Provident Fund (India).
- The All India Services Provident Fund.
- The State Railway Provident Fund.
- The General Provident Fund (Defence Services).
- The Indian Ordnance Department Provident Fund.
- The Indian Ordnance Factories Workmen’s Provident Fund.
- The Armed Forces Personnel Provident Fund.
2. Ordered that the Resolution be published in Gazette of India.
- Streamlining the policy regarding conduct of typing test on promotion/appointment to clerical posts
- Grant of Transport Allowance @Rs.7000/-p.m. +DA thereon to the IRMS officers drawing Grade Pay of Rs.10,000/- (now Pay Level-14) under DACP Scheme
- Cadre review in respect of Industrial Employees in Ordnance Factories Organisation
- Reporting of cases of deviations from the Central Vigilance Commission’s advice
- Deduction of Income Tax at Source for the AY-2022-23
- Percentage and type of Physical disability to be considered as disability for grant of family pension to the ward of the Railway employee