Freezing Of Dearness Allowance For Railway Employees And Railway Pensioners
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
(MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS)
New Delhi, dated 27.04.2020
All Indian Railways
(As per standard mailing list)
Sub : Freezing of Dearness Allowance to Railway Employees and Dearness Relief to Railway Pensioners at current rates till July 2021
A copy of the Office Memorandum No 1/1/2020-E-II(B) dated 23.4.2020 of Ministry of Finance (Department of Expenditure)on the above mentioned subject is enclosed herewith for necessary action and compliance. This order shall apply mutatis mutandis on Railways also.
2. This issues with the approval of Competent Authority and concurrence of Associate Finance Railway Board.
3. Hindi version will follow.
Encl: As above
- Circulation of OM issued by DoP&T regarding Fixation of pay on grant of MACP
- Acceptance of withdrawal form (SB-7) with passbook for National (Small) Savings Schemes in GDS Branch Post Offices.
- Amendment in SB-5 and SB-5A passbooks used in CBS and non-CBS Post Offices
- CGHS Shillong: Homeopathy OPD facilities is started functioning w.e.f. 18.09.2020 – MoHFW Order No. CGHS/ESTT/AYUSH/69/ 1215-27
- SOP for partial reopening of Schools for students of 9th to 12th classes on a voluntary basis, for taking guidance from their teachers: In the context of COVID-19
- Schemes in operation for ex-servicemen