Freezing Of Dearness Allowance For Railway Employees And Railway Pensioners
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
(MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS)
New Delhi, dated 27.04.2020
All Indian Railways
(As per standard mailing list)
Sub : Freezing of Dearness Allowance to Railway Employees and Dearness Relief to Railway Pensioners at current rates till July 2021
A copy of the Office Memorandum No 1/1/2020-E-II(B) dated 23.4.2020 of Ministry of Finance (Department of Expenditure)on the above mentioned subject is enclosed herewith for necessary action and compliance. This order shall apply mutatis mutandis on Railways also.
2. This issues with the approval of Competent Authority and concurrence of Associate Finance Railway Board.
3. Hindi version will follow.
Encl: As above
- Income Tax due dates: CBDT extends various limitation dates – Notification no. 10/2021 in S.O. 966 (E) dated 27/02/2021
- Rationalisation of Tax free Income on Provident Funds
- EPFO Enforcement Officer / Accounts Officer (Group ‘B’ post), Recruitment Rules, 2020
- Revision of pay & allowances and allied matters of Kerala Government –Recommendations of XI Pay Revision Commission
- Rural Postal Life Insurance (RPLI) Rate of Bonus for F.Y. 2021-22
- Special cash package equivalent in lieu of Leave Travel Concession Fare for Central Government Employees during the Block 2018-21