Freezing Of Dearness Allowance For Railway Employees And Railway Pensioners
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
(MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS)
New Delhi, dated 27.04.2020
All Indian Railways
(As per standard mailing list)
Sub : Freezing of Dearness Allowance to Railway Employees and Dearness Relief to Railway Pensioners at current rates till July 2021
A copy of the Office Memorandum No 1/1/2020-E-II(B) dated 23.4.2020 of Ministry of Finance (Department of Expenditure)on the above mentioned subject is enclosed herewith for necessary action and compliance. This order shall apply mutatis mutandis on Railways also.
2. This issues with the approval of Competent Authority and concurrence of Associate Finance Railway Board.
3. Hindi version will follow.
Encl: As above
- Standard Operating Procedure for Customer ID Merging for PLI/RPLI Policies – DOP
- Ministry of Defence, Assistant (Excluded from the Central Secretariat Service) Group ‘B’ Posts (Amendment) Recruitment Rules, 2021
- Industrial Relations (Central) Recognition of Negotiating Union or Negotiating Council and Adjudication of Disputes of Trade Unions Rules, 2021.: Draft Rules for comments
- Seeking of CVC advice pertaining to Railway PSUs – Railway
- Annual targets for surrenders through Work Studies by Zonal Railways for the year 2021-22 : Railways
- Guidelines for rotational transfers of Group-C, Group-B, and Group-A (JTS and STS) working in a Circle for the year 2021-22 – DOP