Freezing Of Dearness Allowance For Railway Employees And Railway Pensioners
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
(MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS)
New Delhi, dated 27.04.2020
All Indian Railways
(As per standard mailing list)
Sub : Freezing of Dearness Allowance to Railway Employees and Dearness Relief to Railway Pensioners at current rates till July 2021
A copy of the Office Memorandum No 1/1/2020-E-II(B) dated 23.4.2020 of Ministry of Finance (Department of Expenditure)on the above mentioned subject is enclosed herewith for necessary action and compliance. This order shall apply mutatis mutandis on Railways also.
2. This issues with the approval of Competent Authority and concurrence of Associate Finance Railway Board.
3. Hindi version will follow.
Encl: As above
- Extension of timings of eSanjeevani Teleconsultation: CGHS
- Corrigendum Slip No 4 to enhanced Delegation of Powers to GMs and DRMs: Railways
- Status Cadre Review proposals processed in cadre review Division of DoPT
- Retention of railway quarters either at the previous place of posting or current place of posting on account of superannuation: Railway
- Extension of timelines for filing of Income-tax returns and various reports of audit for the Assessment Year 2021-22
- Rate of interest on Special Deposit Scheme for Non-Government Provident, Superannuation and Gratuity Funds : FINMIN Orders