Freezing Of Dearness Allowance For Railway Employees And Railway Pensioners
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
(MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS)
New Delhi, dated 27.04.2020
All Indian Railways
(As per standard mailing list)
Sub : Freezing of Dearness Allowance to Railway Employees and Dearness Relief to Railway Pensioners at current rates till July 2021
A copy of the Office Memorandum No 1/1/2020-E-II(B) dated 23.4.2020 of Ministry of Finance (Department of Expenditure)on the above mentioned subject is enclosed herewith for necessary action and compliance. This order shall apply mutatis mutandis on Railways also.
2. This issues with the approval of Competent Authority and concurrence of Associate Finance Railway Board.
3. Hindi version will follow.
Encl: As above
- Extension of empanelment of AYUSH Hospitals under CGHS and CS (MA) Rules till 31st July, 2023
- Fixed Medical Allowance (FMA) for pensioners & family pensioners
- Increase in the rate of Additional Pension and Family Pension to the old pensioners – RSCWS
- Person with disability in English and ‘Divyangjan’ in Hindi in the Indian Railways Portal
- Cadre Review of the Central Civil Accounts Service (CCAS)
- Compliance regarding disposal of grievances (DOP&PW) – DRPSC Recommendations on 110th & 113th Report