SB ORDER NO. 18/2020
Govt. of India
Ministry of Communication
Department of Posts
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg,
New Delhi-110001, Dated: 24.04.2020
All Head of Circles/Regions
Subject:- Extension of PPF Scheme up to Single Handed Sub Post Offices – regarding.
Sir / Madam,
The references have been received in this office from time to time to expand PPF scheme to Single Handed Sub Post Offices. The matter was examined in detail in the light of the recently notified Public Provident Fund Rules, 2019 and the competent authority has accordingly approved for extension of PPF scheme up to Single Handed Sub Post Offices with immediate effect.
2. Necessary amendments in the Inspection Questionnaire of Sub Post Offices will be issued by the concerned branch of the Directorate to avoid the any possibility of any fraud.
3. It is requested to circulate this SB Order to all concerned for information and necessary action. The same may also be placed on the notice boards of the Post Offices in public area.
4. This issues with the approval of the Competent Authority.
Assistant Director (SB)
- Re-designation of Assistant Solicitor General of India as DSGI
- Extension of empanelment of AYUSH Hospitals under CGHS and CS (MA) Rules till 31st July, 2023
- Fixed Medical Allowance (FMA) for pensioners & family pensioners
- Increase in the rate of Additional Pension and Family Pension to the old pensioners – RSCWS
- Person with disability in English and ‘Divyangjan’ in Hindi in the Indian Railways Portal
- Cadre Review of the Central Civil Accounts Service (CCAS)