SB ORDER NO. 18/2020
Govt. of India
Ministry of Communication
Department of Posts
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg,
New Delhi-110001, Dated: 24.04.2020
All Head of Circles/Regions
Subject:- Extension of PPF Scheme up to Single Handed Sub Post Offices – regarding.
Sir / Madam,
The references have been received in this office from time to time to expand PPF scheme to Single Handed Sub Post Offices. The matter was examined in detail in the light of the recently notified Public Provident Fund Rules, 2019 and the competent authority has accordingly approved for extension of PPF scheme up to Single Handed Sub Post Offices with immediate effect.
2. Necessary amendments in the Inspection Questionnaire of Sub Post Offices will be issued by the concerned branch of the Directorate to avoid the any possibility of any fraud.
3. It is requested to circulate this SB Order to all concerned for information and necessary action. The same may also be placed on the notice boards of the Post Offices in public area.
4. This issues with the approval of the Competent Authority.
Assistant Director (SB)
- Policy for Transfer of Employees-LOK SABHA
- Payment of interest on delayed uploading of NPS contribution
- Minimum Wages of Workers – Loksabha
- Clarification on physical presence of witnesses at the time of acceptance of deceased claim case
- Granting benefits under MACPS in the standard hierarchy of grade pay/pay levels
- Enhancement of family pension