RBE No 35/2020: Exclusion of the lockdown period while adhering to the timelines in various administrative & quasi-judicial processes
RBE No 35/2020
Government of India(Bharat Sarkar)
Ministry of Railways(Rail Mantralaya)
New Delhi, Dated 27/04/2020
All Indian Railways & Production Unit
Sub: Exclusion of the lock down period while adhering to the timelines in various administrative and quasi judicial processes.
Government of India’s decision not to Count the period of lock dawn For adhering to the timelines in venous administrative and quasi judicial processes as contained in DoP&T’s Office Memorandum F.No.11012/09/2016-Estt A- III dated 30.03.2020 is hereby circulated for strict compliance by Railways/Production Units, in the context of the corresponding rules and subsidiary instructions, if any, as applicable on the Railways.
End. As above
- Policy for Transfer of Employees-LOK SABHA
- Payment of interest on delayed uploading of NPS contribution
- Minimum Wages of Workers – Loksabha
- Clarification on physical presence of witnesses at the time of acceptance of deceased claim case
- Granting benefits under MACPS in the standard hierarchy of grade pay/pay levels
- Enhancement of family pension