EPFO Issues Revised Instructions to Facilitate PF Members to Rectify their Birth Records
In a move to extend the availability and reach of online services in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, EPFO has issued revised instructions to its field offices to facilitate PF members to rectify their date of birth in EPFO records, thus ensuring that their UAN is KYC compliant.
The date of birth recorded in ‘Aadhaar’ will now be accepted as valid proof of date of birth for the purpose of rectification, provided that the difference in the two dates is less than 3 years. The PF subscribers can submit the correction requests online.
This will enable EPFO to validate the date of birth of members online with UIDAI instantaneously, thus authenticating and reducing the processing time of change requests.
EPFO has instructed field offices to expedite disposal of online requests, enabling PF members in financial distress, to apply online for availing non refundable advance from their PF accumulations to tide over the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Policy for Transfer of Employees-LOK SABHA
- Payment of interest on delayed uploading of NPS contribution
- Minimum Wages of Workers – Loksabha
- Clarification on physical presence of witnesses at the time of acceptance of deceased claim case
- Granting benefits under MACPS in the standard hierarchy of grade pay/pay levels
- Enhancement of family pension