Engagement of Medical Practitioners (CMPs) over and above the vacancy to contain the spread of COVID – 19 Pandemic
(GOVERNMENT OF INDIA)
(MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS)
New Delhi, Dated: 01.04.2020
The General Managers,
All Indian Railways &
Sub: Engagement of Medical Practitioners (CMPs) over and above the vacancy to contain the spread of COVID – 19 Pandemic.
Ref: i. CRB’s Video Conference dated 30.03.2020 on fight against COVID 19 Pandemic (Item No.13 refers)
ii. This office letter of even number dated 28.03.2020
(http://www.indianrailways.gov.in/railwayboard/uploads/directorate/mgt_ser/Indian_ Medical_Services/ Engagement_CMPs_280320.pdf) and 31.03.2020 (http://www.indianrailways.gov.in/railwayboard/uploads/directorate/mgt_ser/Indian_ Medical_Services/ engagement_CMPs_310320.pdf)
In continuation of this office above referred letters, the Contract Medical Practitioners who were engaged by Railways and whose term has terminated/ is about to terminate as per the terms and conditions of the contract may also be considered for being engaged as Medical Practitioners to handle the COVID pandemic. This period of fresh engagement will be governed by the conditions as in the above letters. This is a purely temporary measure after which status quo ante will be restored.
2. Rest of the conditions as conveyed vide Board’s above referred letters remain unchanged.
Deputy Director/Estt.(Gaz. Rectt.)-II
Email: [email protected]
- Concessions to person re-employed in Central Government service payment of Travelling Allowance
- Selections and Pre-qualifying examination in LDCEs for promotion from Group ‘C’ to Group ‘B’ posts
- Allotment of Qualification Based Pay Matrix – ECG Technicians in Railways.
- First Retirement Virtual Function in Railways on 31 August 2020
- Freezing New Posts Creation And Surrender Of 50% Vacancies In Railways
- Treatment of period of absence from the place of duty during the period of lockdown due to COVID-19.