Government of India
Directorate General of Central Govt. Health Scheme
Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi
Dated: 31st March, 2020
Sub: Extension or validity period of empanelment of already empanelled Health Care Organizations under CGHS.
With reference to above mentioned subject attention is drawn to office order dated 26.12.2019 whereby empanelment or all existing empanelled health care organizations under CGHS was extended till 31.032020.
In this regards it has been now decided to extend empanelment of all Health Care Organizations already empanelled under CGHS for a further period of three months w.e.f. 01.04.2020 till 30.062020 or till next empanelment whichever is earlier on same terms conditions and rates on which they are presently empanelled.
However, all hospitals and diagnostic centres shall charge NABL rates only for those investigations conducted by them which are NABL accredited. For all other investigations they shall claim Non-NABL rates.
This issues with approval of SS & DG (CGHS).
[Dr. Sanjay Jain]
- Policy for Transfer of Employees-LOK SABHA
- Payment of interest on delayed uploading of NPS contribution
- Minimum Wages of Workers – Loksabha
- Clarification on physical presence of witnesses at the time of acceptance of deceased claim case
- Granting benefits under MACPS in the standard hierarchy of grade pay/pay levels
- Enhancement of family pension