Government of India
Directorate General of Central Govt. Health Scheme
Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi
Dated: 31st March, 2020
Sub: Extension or validity period of empanelment of already empanelled Health Care Organizations under CGHS.
With reference to above mentioned subject attention is drawn to office order dated 26.12.2019 whereby empanelment or all existing empanelled health care organizations under CGHS was extended till 31.032020.
In this regards it has been now decided to extend empanelment of all Health Care Organizations already empanelled under CGHS for a further period of three months w.e.f. 01.04.2020 till 30.062020 or till next empanelment whichever is earlier on same terms conditions and rates on which they are presently empanelled.
However, all hospitals and diagnostic centres shall charge NABL rates only for those investigations conducted by them which are NABL accredited. For all other investigations they shall claim Non-NABL rates.
This issues with approval of SS & DG (CGHS).
[Dr. Sanjay Jain]
- Extension of empanelment of AYUSH Hospitals under CGHS and CS (MA) Rules till 31st July, 2023
- Fixed Medical Allowance (FMA) for pensioners & family pensioners
- Increase in the rate of Additional Pension and Family Pension to the old pensioners – RSCWS
- Person with disability in English and ‘Divyangjan’ in Hindi in the Indian Railways Portal
- Cadre Review of the Central Civil Accounts Service (CCAS)
- Compliance regarding disposal of grievances (DOP&PW) – DRPSC Recommendations on 110th & 113th Report