National Directives for COVID-19 Management – Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) Order No.40-3/2020/DM-I(A) dated 15th April 2020 Circular PDF Download
Government of India
Office of Controller General of Accounts
Mahalekha Niyantrak Bhawan,
INA, New Delhi
Subject:- National Directives for COVID-19 Management.
Reference is invited to Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) order no. 40-3/2020/DM-I(A) dated 15th April, 2020 conveying that the National Lockdown measures stipulated in the Consolidated Guidelines of MHA for containment of COVID-19 epidemic in the country, will continue to remain in force up to 3rd May, 2020 to contain the spread of COVID-19. In terms of para 3 of the consolidated revised guidelines enclosed with the MHA order dated 15th April, 2020 ibid, select permitted activities have been allowed with effect from 20th April, 2020 and accordingly in terms of para 18 (ii) of the MHA order dated 15th April, 2020 ibid officers and staff of the Office of Controller General of Accounts and PFMS Headquarters shall be required to attend office with effect from 20th April, 2020 as per the attendance criteria stipulated.
2. All officers and staff attending office shall scrupulously abide by the National Directives for COVID-19 Management circulated vide the MHA order dated 15th April, 2020. In particular strict compliance to the following points may be ensured;
i. Wearing of face cover/Mask is compulsory within the office premises. In addition, wearing of hand gloves are also advisable. In case these personal protection items are not available with the individual the same may be requisitioned from Administration Section.
ii. Social distancing norms as per the guidelines issued by Ministry of Health & Family Welfare shall be adhered to at all times. No gathering of five or more persons shall be allowed. Having lunch and tea in groups shall be avoided at all times.
iii. All officers and staff wash their hands with soap or alcohol based Sanitizers at regular frequent intervals. All Rooms/Sections should have adequate provision of Sanitizers. Appropriate requisition may be obtained from the Administration Section.
iv. Use of Aarogya Setu is encouraged for all employees.
v. Large meetings are prohibited. In case any meeting is necessary, the seating of attending officers shall be arranged so as to maintain a distance of at least 6 feet between two individuals.
vi. Not more than two persons (Apart from the lift operator) will be allowed to travel in lifts. Use of staircase for climbing should be done as far as possible. While using the staircase, care should be taken to avoid holding the railing to the extent possible.
vii. There shall be strict ban on consumption of Gutka, Tobacco etc, within the office premises and spitting shall be strictly prohibited.
viii. There shall be total ban on non-essential visitors to the office premises.
ix. Every official to make efforts to digitize his work and use e-Office.
3. All officers and staff are advised to take care of their own health and well being, look out for respiratory symptoms/fever and if feeling unwell, should leave the office premises immediately after informing their reporting officers. They shall observe home-quarantine as per the extant guidelines issued by Ministry of Health & Family Welfare. The leave during the quarantine period will be regulated as per DoPT Orders from time to time (Reference DoPT OM No. 11013/9/2014-Estt.A.III dated 17.03.2020). In terms of the National Directives for COVID-19 Management for Work Spaces stated in Annex 1 to the MHA Order dated 15th April 2020 ibid, all officers/staff with co-morbidities and parents of children below the age of five years may work from home after informing in writing to their respective Jt.CGA / Dy. CGA indicating the period for which they would be working from home. Further, if any officer/staff resides in hotspots and containment zones, i.e., areas of large COVID-19 out breaks or clusters with significant spread of COVID-19 as notified by the local authorities, may act as per the directions contained in para 2 of the consolidated revised guidelines circulated vide MHA Order dated 15th April 2020 ibid and invariably mail to intimate the Jt.CGA/Dy.CGA concerned.
4. All Jt.CGA and Dy. CGA shall daily draw up lists of officials required to attend office for the next working day and inform ACGA (Admn), to enable coordination of vehicles and other commodities. All officers and staff working from home shall abide by the WFH guidelines/protocol ciruclated by CDN vide its OM dated 31st March 2020 and DoPT orders on the subject issued from time to time.
5. The SNOs of PFMS State Directorates shall ensure the compliance of these directives in their respective State Directorate offices.
6. Further, officers and staff are also generally advised to rely on information and advisories provided by the relevant Government authorities and desist from spreading misinformation or false alarms which can cause panic.
7. This issues with the approval of Controller General of Accounts.
(Narinder Pal Singh)
- Enlisting of Operational Staff in Department of Posts for grant of Overtime Allowance
- One-time relaxation for Verification of tax-returns for the Assessment years 2015-16, 2016-17, 2017-18, 2018-19 and 2019-20
- Indian Naval Material Management Service (Group ‘A’) Rules,2020
- Empanelment of Private Health Care Organisation for Vadodara under CGHS Ahmedabad
- Support for Income tax Department against Covid-19
- List of ECHS Empanelled Hospitals Providing Covid-19 treatment and testing