Declaration of Holiday on 14 April 2020 – Birthday of Dr. B.R. Ambedkar – DoPT Orders Dated 8.4.2020
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievance &Pensions
(Department of Personnel& Training)
North Block, New Delhi
Dated 08th April 2020.
Subject: Declaration of Holiday on 14th April 2020 – Birthday of Dr. B.R. Ambedkar
It has been decided to declare Tuesday, the 14th April 2020, as a Closed Holiday on account of the birthday of Dr. B.R.Ambedkar, for all Central Government offices, including Industrial Establishment throughout India.
2. The above holiday is also being notified in exercise of the powers conferred by Section 25 of the Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881 (26 of 1881).
3. All Ministries / Departments of Government of India may bring the above decision to the notice of all concerned.
Deputy Secretary to the Govt. of India
Latest DOPT Order
- Declaration of Holiday on 14th April 2021 – Birthday of Dr. B.R. Ambedkar
- Schedule for Bye – elections in Parliamentary/Assembly Constituencies of various States
- Review of Model Constitution in respect of Central Government Employees Residents Welfare Associations
- Extension of timelines for submission of summary of the Medical Report- DOPT
- Cadre review of ‘B’, ‘C’ and erstwhile ‘D’ Groups
- Grant of Deputation (Duty) Allowance in cases where the basic pay in parent cadre has been upgraded on account of NFU, MACP, NFSG, etc.