Declaration of Holiday on 14 April 2020 – Birthday of Dr. B.R. Ambedkar – DoPT Orders Dated 8.4.2020
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievance &Pensions
(Department of Personnel& Training)
North Block, New Delhi
Dated 08th April 2020.
Subject: Declaration of Holiday on 14th April 2020 – Birthday of Dr. B.R. Ambedkar
It has been decided to declare Tuesday, the 14th April 2020, as a Closed Holiday on account of the birthday of Dr. B.R.Ambedkar, for all Central Government offices, including Industrial Establishment throughout India.
2. The above holiday is also being notified in exercise of the powers conferred by Section 25 of the Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881 (26 of 1881).
3. All Ministries / Departments of Government of India may bring the above decision to the notice of all concerned.
Deputy Secretary to the Govt. of India
Latest DOPT Order
- Timelines for recording the online APARs for Group ‘A’ and Group ‘B’ officers on SPARROW portal
- Retired Government servants (PPS/PS/PA) as a consultant in National Commission for Women – DOPT
- Stenographers Grade ‘D’ are granted NFSG with effect from 08.03.2021
- Attendance on Regular basis with effect from 7th February, 2022 by DOPT
- Railway Board forwards DoP&T OM for compliance & clarification on Attendance of Officials till 15.02.2021
- Non-settlement of the issues raised by the Staff Side – DOPT