Declaration of Holiday on 14 April 2020 – Birthday of Dr. B.R. Ambedkar – DoPT Orders Dated 8.4.2020
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievance &Pensions
(Department of Personnel& Training)
North Block, New Delhi
Dated 08th April 2020.
Subject: Declaration of Holiday on 14th April 2020 – Birthday of Dr. B.R. Ambedkar
It has been decided to declare Tuesday, the 14th April 2020, as a Closed Holiday on account of the birthday of Dr. B.R.Ambedkar, for all Central Government offices, including Industrial Establishment throughout India.
2. The above holiday is also being notified in exercise of the powers conferred by Section 25 of the Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881 (26 of 1881).
3. All Ministries / Departments of Government of India may bring the above decision to the notice of all concerned.
Deputy Secretary to the Govt. of India
Latest DOPT Order
- Preventive measures to be taken to contain the spread of Novel Coronavirus-Departmental canteens.
- Model constitution and Rule and Regulations for the Central Government Employees RWA – DOPT
- Closure of Departmental Canteens – DOPT
- Exercise of Split Option under Saving Clause of FR-22(1)(a)(1) by officers of all grades of CSS cadre
- APAR in respect of officers appointed to the post of Joint Secretary-DOPT
- Protection of pay in respect of candidates from PSUs, Universities, autonomous bodies, etc