Maruti Suzuki India Limited, commonly known as Maruti Suzuki locally and internationally, is the largest automobile company of India in terms of sales and revenue.
It designs, develops, and manufactures cars for the Indian market under the Maruti Suzuki brand. It is ranked 14th among the world’s largest car manufacturers by volume.
The cost of cars in India is one of the main reasons why so few people are able to purchase a car in the country. This price list gives you an idea of how much you can expect to spend on a new car in India.
The table below contains some of the most popular cars in maruri brand
- Alto 800 CNG LXI (O) CSD Rate – ₹ 401076
- Alto 800 LXI (O)CSD Rate – ₹ 304194
- Alto 800 STDCSD Rate – ₹ 244903
- Alto 800 STD (O)CSD Rate – ₹ 249324
- Alto 800 VXI+CSD Rate – ₹ 335045
- Alto CNG LXICSD Rate – ₹ 399041
- Alto LXICSD Rate – ₹ 301314
- Alto LXI-(M)CSD Rate – ₹ 301314
- Alto VXICSD Rate – ₹ 323161
- Alto VXI-(M)CSD Rate – ₹ 323161
- Baleno AlphaCSD Rate – ₹ 689247
Source – https://afdcsdinfo.in/