F.No. 11013/9/2014 – Estt(A-III)
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
North Block, New Delhi-110001
Dated the 20th March, 2020
Sub: Preventive measures to achieve ‘social distancing’ to contain the spread of COVIDI9 – Relaxation in CCS (Leave) Rules, 1972 regarding.
The undersigned is directed to state that the leave sanctioning authorities were advised vide O.M. of even number dated 17th March, 2020 to sanction leave to officials who wish to self-quarantine, as a preventive measure. In this regard, in relaxation of Central Civil Services (Leave) Rules, 1972, it has now been decided with the approval of competent authority to grant Commuted Leave without production of a medical certificate to those officials who are above 50 years of age and have underlying conditions i.e. Diabetes, Respiratory problems, Renal diseases and other life-threatening illness, for a period up to 4th April, 2020, so as to avoid unnecessary burden on the health care system.
2. These instructions shall be applicable to Ministries/Departments/attached and subordinate offices of Central Government. Similar instructions may be issued to Autonomous/Statutory Bodies.
(Umesh Kumar Bhatia)
Deputy Secretary to the Government of India
- Restoration of Direct Recruitment to the posts in Level-7 of Chemical and Metallurgical Superintendent (CMS) & Chief Depot Material Superintendent (CDMS).
- Enhancement of employer’s contribution from 10% to 14% in Central Autonomous Bodies under NPS
- Leave Encashment and Gratuity for pensioners who retired between January 2020 and June 2021
- Dearness Allowance from July-2021 @ 189% for Railway employees continuing to draw pay as per 6th CPC : Railways
- Circulation of OM issued by DoP&T regarding MACP Scheme : Defence
- AICPIN for the Month of July 2021