F.No. 11013/9/2014 – Estt(A-III)
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
North Block, New Delhi-110001
Dated the 20th March, 2020
Sub: Preventive measures to achieve ‘social distancing’ to contain the spread of COVIDI9 – Relaxation in CCS (Leave) Rules, 1972 regarding.
The undersigned is directed to state that the leave sanctioning authorities were advised vide O.M. of even number dated 17th March, 2020 to sanction leave to officials who wish to self-quarantine, as a preventive measure. In this regard, in relaxation of Central Civil Services (Leave) Rules, 1972, it has now been decided with the approval of competent authority to grant Commuted Leave without production of a medical certificate to those officials who are above 50 years of age and have underlying conditions i.e. Diabetes, Respiratory problems, Renal diseases and other life-threatening illness, for a period up to 4th April, 2020, so as to avoid unnecessary burden on the health care system.
2. These instructions shall be applicable to Ministries/Departments/attached and subordinate offices of Central Government. Similar instructions may be issued to Autonomous/Statutory Bodies.
(Umesh Kumar Bhatia)
Deputy Secretary to the Government of India
- Non Productivity Linked Bonus (ad-hoc bonus) to the Central Government Employees for the financial year 2021-22
- Disability Pension/Element/Special Family Pension in case of death of ESM due to COVID-19
- Re-designation of Assistant Solicitor General of India as DSGI
- INCENTIVE FOR ACQUIRING FRESH HIGHER EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS – DOPT
- Extension of empanelment of AYUSH Hospitals under CGHS and CS (MA) Rules till 31st July, 2023
- Fixed Medical Allowance (FMA) for pensioners & family pensioners