F.No. 11013/9/2014 – Estt(A-III)
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
North Block, New Delhi-110001
Dated the 20th March, 2020
Sub: Preventive measures to achieve ‘social distancing’ to contain the spread of COVIDI9 – Relaxation in CCS (Leave) Rules, 1972 regarding.
The undersigned is directed to state that the leave sanctioning authorities were advised vide O.M. of even number dated 17th March, 2020 to sanction leave to officials who wish to self-quarantine, as a preventive measure. In this regard, in relaxation of Central Civil Services (Leave) Rules, 1972, it has now been decided with the approval of competent authority to grant Commuted Leave without production of a medical certificate to those officials who are above 50 years of age and have underlying conditions i.e. Diabetes, Respiratory problems, Renal diseases and other life-threatening illness, for a period up to 4th April, 2020, so as to avoid unnecessary burden on the health care system.
2. These instructions shall be applicable to Ministries/Departments/attached and subordinate offices of Central Government. Similar instructions may be issued to Autonomous/Statutory Bodies.
(Umesh Kumar Bhatia)
Deputy Secretary to the Government of India
- Retention of railway quarters either at the previous place of posting or current place of posting on account of superannuation: Railway
- Extension of timelines for filing of Income-tax returns and various reports of audit for the Assessment Year 2021-22
- Rate of interest on Special Deposit Scheme for Non-Government Provident, Superannuation and Gratuity Funds : FINMIN Orders
- PCDA Circular No. 654: Revision of limits of two Ordinary Family Pension payable to a child in respect of both the parents after the 7th CPC
- Air India LTC 80 Fare List January 2022 – Domestic Fares
- 7th Pay Commission: Admissibility of Composite Transfer Grant (CTG) on Retirement