Coverage under CCS (Pension) Rules 1972 in place of NPS – CGDA
All PCsDA/CsDA/PCA (Fys)
(Through CGDA Website)
Sub: Coverage under CCS (Pension) Rules 1972 in place of NPS for employees whose selection for appointment was finalized before 01.01.2004 but who joined Government service on or after 01.01.2004.
A Copy of Government of India, Department of Pension and PW OM No. 57104/2019-P&PW(B) dated 17th February 2020 on the above subject is forwarded herewith for your information, guidance, and compliance, please. The OM may please be circulated within your organization and sub-offices for information of all the officers and staff members.
2. The instructions/ conditions laid down in the OM may please be strictly checked and confirmed from the service records of the individuals before processing the eligible cases.
3. Further, the timeline of 31.05.2020 given by the DoP&PW to the entitled individuals to exercise their option may please be adhered to.
Encl: As above.
(Rajeev Ranjan Kumar)
Dy. CGDA (AN)
- Relaxation of Eligibility of all grades in appearing Ministerial Staff Exam- 2020
- SOP for partial reopening of Schools for students of 9th to 12th classes on a voluntary basis, for taking guidance from their teachers: In the context of COVID-19
- Schemes in operation for ex-servicemen
- Revision of rates of stipend to apprentices and trainees on Railways
- Five days week in the banking industry-Lok Shabha
- Emergency treatment in CGHS empanelled Hospitals.