Coverage under CCS (Pension) Rules 1972 in place of NPS – CGDA
All PCsDA/CsDA/PCA (Fys)
(Through CGDA Website)
Sub: Coverage under CCS (Pension) Rules 1972 in place of NPS for employees whose selection for appointment was finalized before 01.01.2004 but who joined Government service on or after 01.01.2004.
A Copy of Government of India, Department of Pension and PW OM No. 57104/2019-P&PW(B) dated 17th February 2020 on the above subject is forwarded herewith for your information, guidance, and compliance, please. The OM may please be circulated within your organization and sub-offices for information of all the officers and staff members.
2. The instructions/ conditions laid down in the OM may please be strictly checked and confirmed from the service records of the individuals before processing the eligible cases.
3. Further, the timeline of 31.05.2020 given by the DoP&PW to the entitled individuals to exercise their option may please be adhered to.
Encl: As above.
(Rajeev Ranjan Kumar)
Dy. CGDA (AN)
- Extension of validity period of Scheme for implementation of PMGKY
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2020-21: KVS Admission Registration to be starts
- KVS Admission Guidelines 2020-21
- Fixation of rate for rt PCR Test for COVID-19 in respect of Central Services (Medical Attendance) beneficiaries
- Revision of pension of retired faculty and other staff in Central Universities and colleges
- The government decides to allow Invalid Pension to Armed Forces Personnel