Government of India
Ministry Of Personnel, public Grievances and Pensions
(Department Of Personnel and Training)
North Block, New Delhi
Subject: Exemption to employees to mark biometric attendance in Aadhar Based Biometric Attendance System (AEBAS) – reg.
Though only a small number of novel coronavirus (COVID-19) cases are reported in our country but keeping in view the nature of the virus, it is a must to take all possible preventive measures to stop spread of virus.
2. It is learnt that most common method of transmission of virus seems to be through infected surfaces. Therefore, it is desirable to avoid touching surfaces, which might be infected due to human touch.
3. In view of the above, all the Ministries/Departments are requested to exempt their employees to mark biometric attendance in Aadhar Based Biometric Attendance System(AEBAS) till 31st March 2020. However, all the employees are required to mark their attendance in Attendance register, (as
done prior to launch of biometric system), during this period.
(Ajay Kumar Singh)
Under Secretary to the Govt of India
Our Latest Update
- Relaxation of Eligibility of all grades in appearing Ministerial Staff Exam- 2020
- SOP for partial reopening of Schools for students of 9th to 12th classes on a voluntary basis, for taking guidance from their teachers: In the context of COVID-19
- Schemes in operation for ex-servicemen
- Revision of rates of stipend to apprentices and trainees on Railways
- Five days week in the banking industry-Lok Shabha
- Emergency treatment in CGHS empanelled Hospitals.