Government of India
Ministry Of Personnel, public Grievances and Pensions
(Department Of Personnel and Training)
North Block, New Delhi
Subject: Exemption to employees to mark biometric attendance in Aadhar Based Biometric Attendance System (AEBAS) – reg.
Though only a small number of novel coronavirus (COVID-19) cases are reported in our country but keeping in view the nature of the virus, it is a must to take all possible preventive measures to stop spread of virus.
2. It is learnt that most common method of transmission of virus seems to be through infected surfaces. Therefore, it is desirable to avoid touching surfaces, which might be infected due to human touch.
3. In view of the above, all the Ministries/Departments are requested to exempt their employees to mark biometric attendance in Aadhar Based Biometric Attendance System(AEBAS) till 31st March 2020. However, all the employees are required to mark their attendance in Attendance register, (as
done prior to launch of biometric system), during this period.
(Ajay Kumar Singh)
Under Secretary to the Govt of India
Our Latest Update
- Railways: Provision of schools in Railway Colonies for the children of Railway Servants
- Revision of Investment Management Fees charged by Pension Funds
- Transparency in Works/ Purchase/ Consultancy contracts awarded on nomination basis
- Admission of wards of Kashmiri migrants in Kendriya Vidyalayas
- Delegation of powers to Air Travel in connection with Final Location Survey of Bilaspur – Manali-Leh, new BG Line
- Raising of Maximum age limit for Job Aspirants due to COVID-19