F.No. 11013/9/2014 – Estt(A-III)
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
North Block, New Delhi-110001
Dated the 20th March 2020
Sub: Preventive measures to achieve ‘social distancing’ to contain the spread of COVIDI9
In continuation of this Department’s OM of even no. dated 17th March 2020 and 19th March 2020, the following has been decided:-
(i) The officials appointed as Consultants/Advisors after retirement who are of the age of 60 years & above, may be allowed to work from home with the permission of Heads of Department (HoDs), without adversely affecting their consultancy fee/honorarium, till 4th April, 2020.
(ii) The contractual/outsourced staff may also be allowed to attend office on rotational basis as has been allowed for Group ‘B’ and ‘C’ officials, without deduction of any wages for their absence from work, upto 4th April, 2020.
2. These instructions shall be applicable to Ministries/Departments/attached and subordinate offices of Central Government. Similar instructions may be issued to Autonomous/Statutory Bodies.
(Umesh Kumar Bhatia)
Deputy Secretary to the Government of India
Our Latest Update
- Choice for NPS Subscribers to have physical or ePRAN card
- Instructions regarding Adherence of delegated Financial Powers & Time-lines
- Relaxation guidelines in small savings schemes-DOP
- Treatment of period of absence from the place of duty during the period of lockdown due to COVID-19.
- AICPIN for the month of May 2020 is 330
- Acceptance of Cheque in Branch Post Offices for Account Opening