Directorate of General of CGHS has announced the CGHS Rates CGHS Rates for COVID-19 Testing at CGHS Empanelled Hospitals as rate prescribed by Health Ministry for COVID-19 Testing
F No S-11011/20/CGHS/ADDG/2020
Govt. of India
Min. of Health & Family Welfare
Directorate General of CGHS
545-A Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi.
Dated the 21st April , 2020
Subject: Advisory to empaneled Health Care Organizations (HCOs) and COVID 19 test rates under CGHS
In view of the Corona Virus Disease(COVID-19), all out efforts are being made by the Government of India (GoI) to contain its impact by instituting measures at community as well as at individual level. Guidelines for maintaining social distancing between individuals have already been issued by the Government.
In the spirit of above guidelines, the undersigned is directed to state that Health Care Organizations (HCOs) empanelled under CGHS shall treat CGHS beneficiaries at CGHS rates of conservative management for CORONA-19 and raise the bill on item wise calculation of expenditure. They shall follow the guidelines / protocols issued by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare on the subject. These guidelines are available on the website of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare at http//mohfw.gov.in.
It is also clarified that CGHS rate for COVID-19 infection test shall be as per the rate prescribed by Ministry of Health & Family Welfare which shall be treated as CGHS rate. The referral guidelines for COVID-19 test would be same as for other listed investigations.
The HCOs shall also inform the Additional Director, concerned of the provision made by the hospital for the treatment of COVID-19.
(Dr. Sanjay Jain)
- Prohibiting the retired officers from writing about their department
- Dearness Allowance : Payment of additional installments of DA & DR due on 01.01.2020, 01.07.2020 & 01.01.2021 with arrears
- 7th Pay commission: Non Payment of enhanced HRA @ 9, 18 and 27 percent after DA increase beyond 25%
- AICPIN for the month of June 2021
- 7th Pay Commission : Payment of Leave Salary to Running Staff-Clarifications
- Railways : Implementation of various modules of HRMS – Issue of Privilege Passes and PRCP through Physical Mode till 31.08.2021