CGDA: Migration to PFMS Portal
Controller General of Defence Accounts
Ulan Batar Road, Palam, Delhi Cantt.-110010
The PCsDA/PCA (Fys)/CsDA
(For personal attention)
Subject: Migration to PFMS: Grant No 18 (MoD-Civ)
As per the directions of MoD (Fin), the organizations including DAD is required to migrate to PFMS Portal w.e.f 01.04.2020. Since DAD organization forms a part of the MoD(Civ) Grant, therefore, all PCsDA /CsDA would have to come on board on PFMS system wef 01.04.2020. Accordingly, Task Force under the Chairmanship of AS &FA (Acq) has already been set up and first meeting is being held on 30th Jan 2020.
- Relaxation of Eligibility of all grades in appearing Ministerial Staff Exam- 2020
- SOP for partial reopening of Schools for students of 9th to 12th classes on a voluntary basis, for taking guidance from their teachers: In the context of COVID-19
- Schemes in operation for ex-servicemen
- Revision of rates of stipend to apprentices and trainees on Railways
- Five days week in the banking industry-Lok Shabha
- Emergency treatment in CGHS empanelled Hospitals.
Therefore, the following information in an enclosed format related to MoD (Civ) Grant dealt within your organization to assess the quantum of workload on PFMS, may be sent urgently before 03.02.2020 by Fax/email at admin6.cgdaAnic.in for onward submission to the Ministry as desired for time-bound implementation of PFMS in the department.
Please accord priority.