CGDA: Migration to PFMS Portal
Controller General of Defence Accounts
Ulan Batar Road, Palam, Delhi Cantt.-110010
The PCsDA/PCA (Fys)/CsDA
(For personal attention)
Subject: Migration to PFMS: Grant No 18 (MoD-Civ)
As per the directions of MoD (Fin), the organizations including DAD is required to migrate to PFMS Portal w.e.f 01.04.2020. Since DAD organization forms a part of the MoD(Civ) Grant, therefore, all PCsDA /CsDA would have to come on board on PFMS system wef 01.04.2020. Accordingly, Task Force under the Chairmanship of AS &FA (Acq) has already been set up and first meeting is being held on 30th Jan 2020.
- Cadre Review of the Central Civil Accounts Service (CCAS)
- Compliance regarding disposal of grievances (DOP&PW) – DRPSC Recommendations on 110th & 113th Report
- Dearness Relief to Central Government pensioners/family pensioners – Revised rate 31% to 34% w.e.f 01.01.2022
- Air India LTC 80 Fare List April 2022
- How to Write Maternity Leave Application || Maternity Leave Application Format
- Payment of family pension, death gratuity and other dues to the family on death of a Railway servant during service
Therefore, the following information in an enclosed format related to MoD (Civ) Grant dealt within your organization to assess the quantum of workload on PFMS, may be sent urgently before 03.02.2020 by Fax/email at admin6.cgdaAnic.in for onward submission to the Ministry as desired for time-bound implementation of PFMS in the department.
Please accord priority.