Budget Allocation under Grant No 37 – Pensions for the Financial Year 2020-21
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
DEPARTMENT OF EXPENDITURE
CENTRAL PENSION ACCOUNTING OFFICE
TRIKOOT-II, BHIKAJI CAMA PLACE
No. CPAO/Budget/Review of Expenditure/2019-20/1044
Sub: Budget Allocation under Grant No.37 – Pensions for the Financial Year 2020-21.
Central Pension Accounting Office (CPAO) is responsible for budgeting and accounting for Grant No. 37- Pensions, Budget Allocation under Grant No. 37- Pensions to respective Ministries/Departments and UT’s has been done by CPAO as per the budget demands received from the respective offices.
2. All the concerned officials who are responsible for pension or pension budget related work of the respective Ministries / Departments are advised to visit CPAO’s website link https://cpao.nic.in/budget.php to ascertain the budget allocation of Grant No.37-Pensions for the financial year 2020-21 with respect to their Ministry / Department / UT.
3. In view of situation arising out of the outbreak of COVID-19, the physical copy of the letters for the budget allocation are not being sent. Letters to respective Ministries/Departments and UT’s will be sent as soon as possible.
(Md. Shahid K. Ansari)
Deputy Controller of Accounts
- Extension of empanelment of AYUSH Hospitals under CGHS and CS (MA) Rules till 31st July, 2023
- Fixed Medical Allowance (FMA) for pensioners & family pensioners
- Increase in the rate of Additional Pension and Family Pension to the old pensioners – RSCWS
- Person with disability in English and ‘Divyangjan’ in Hindi in the Indian Railways Portal
- Cadre Review of the Central Civil Accounts Service (CCAS)
- Compliance regarding disposal of grievances (DOP&PW) – DRPSC Recommendations on 110th & 113th Report