Authorization of CSRF by Employer COVID-19 Outbreak
PENSION FUND REGULATORY AND DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY
CIR No: PFRDA/2020/2/CORP/1
Date: 24th March, 2020
Subject: Authorization of CSRF by employer
1. World Health Organisation has already recognized COVID-19 outbreak as a global pandemic and in light of various advisories issued by Ministries of Central Government /State Governments /Local Administrations /Corporates for taking precautions to avoid spreading of the pandemic, many employers have implemented / encourage employees to work from home.
2. In light of the above and requests received from Points of Presence, it has been decided to allow employers/corporates to authorize the NPS Subscriber Registration Forms submitted by their employees through email instead of physical authentication subject to the following conditions:
- – employee authorizations should be from the email ids of the Nodal Officer or the Alternate Nodal Officers as registered in CRA records.
- – upon resumption of normalcy, re-authorization of employees by employer/corporate on their letter head to be collected by PoPs for all such cases.
3. The corporates / employers already authorizing the forms through online methods may continue the process as is.
(Mono MG Phukon)
- Circulation of OM issued by DoP&T regarding Fixation of pay on grant of MACP
- Acceptance of withdrawal form (SB-7) with passbook for National (Small) Savings Schemes in GDS Branch Post Offices.
- Amendment in SB-5 and SB-5A passbooks used in CBS and non-CBS Post Offices
- CGHS Shillong: Homeopathy OPD facilities is started functioning w.e.f. 18.09.2020 – MoHFW Order No. CGHS/ESTT/AYUSH/69/ 1215-27
- SOP for partial reopening of Schools for students of 9th to 12th classes on a voluntary basis, for taking guidance from their teachers: In the context of COVID-19
- Schemes in operation for ex-servicemen