Authorization of CSRF by Employer COVID-19 Outbreak
PENSION FUND REGULATORY AND DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY
CIR No: PFRDA/2020/2/CORP/1
Date: 24th March, 2020
Subject: Authorization of CSRF by employer
1. World Health Organisation has already recognized COVID-19 outbreak as a global pandemic and in light of various advisories issued by Ministries of Central Government /State Governments /Local Administrations /Corporates for taking precautions to avoid spreading of the pandemic, many employers have implemented / encourage employees to work from home.
2. In light of the above and requests received from Points of Presence, it has been decided to allow employers/corporates to authorize the NPS Subscriber Registration Forms submitted by their employees through email instead of physical authentication subject to the following conditions:
- – employee authorizations should be from the email ids of the Nodal Officer or the Alternate Nodal Officers as registered in CRA records.
- – upon resumption of normalcy, re-authorization of employees by employer/corporate on their letter head to be collected by PoPs for all such cases.
3. The corporates / employers already authorizing the forms through online methods may continue the process as is.
(Mono MG Phukon)
- Re-designation of Assistant Solicitor General of India as DSGI
- Extension of empanelment of AYUSH Hospitals under CGHS and CS (MA) Rules till 31st July, 2023
- Fixed Medical Allowance (FMA) for pensioners & family pensioners
- Increase in the rate of Additional Pension and Family Pension to the old pensioners – RSCWS
- Person with disability in English and ‘Divyangjan’ in Hindi in the Indian Railways Portal
- Cadre Review of the Central Civil Accounts Service (CCAS)