Authorization of CSRF by Employer COVID-19 Outbreak
PENSION FUND REGULATORY AND DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY
CIR No: PFRDA/2020/2/CORP/1
Date: 24th March, 2020
Subject: Authorization of CSRF by employer
1. World Health Organisation has already recognized COVID-19 outbreak as a global pandemic and in light of various advisories issued by Ministries of Central Government /State Governments /Local Administrations /Corporates for taking precautions to avoid spreading of the pandemic, many employers have implemented / encourage employees to work from home.
2. In light of the above and requests received from Points of Presence, it has been decided to allow employers/corporates to authorize the NPS Subscriber Registration Forms submitted by their employees through email instead of physical authentication subject to the following conditions:
- – employee authorizations should be from the email ids of the Nodal Officer or the Alternate Nodal Officers as registered in CRA records.
- – upon resumption of normalcy, re-authorization of employees by employer/corporate on their letter head to be collected by PoPs for all such cases.
3. The corporates / employers already authorizing the forms through online methods may continue the process as is.
(Mono MG Phukon)
- Cadre Review of the Central Civil Accounts Service (CCAS)
- Compliance regarding disposal of grievances (DOP&PW) – DRPSC Recommendations on 110th & 113th Report
- Dearness Relief to Central Government pensioners/family pensioners – Revised rate 31% to 34% w.e.f 01.01.2022
- Air India LTC 80 Fare List April 2022
- Payment of family pension, death gratuity and other dues to the family on death of a Railway servant during service
- Timelines for recording the online APARs for Group ‘A’ and Group ‘B’ officers on SPARROW portal