Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
North Block, New Delhi
Sub: Preventive measures to contain the spread of COVID I9
Guidelines have been issued by the Ministry of Home Affairs pursuant to a decision to impose a complete lock-down in view of the threat posed by the spread of COVID 19. Certain Offices have been given exemption from the lock-down. Keeping in view the exigencies that have arisen in various Departments not exempted under the guidelines, and in partial modification of this Department OM of even no. 22nd March 2020, the following instructions are issued:
(i) Heads of Department may draw up a list of staff that are absolutely necessary to carry out additional essential services within the Department.
(iii) Authorization letter will be issued by the DCP by return mail.
(iv) Print-out of this authorization letter should be made available to the staff concerned.
(v) The staff should be instructed to carry a copy of this print-out along with their official ID Cards while coming to the Office.
(vi) The remaining staff should be asked to work from home.
(vii) These instructions shall be applicable with immediate effect.
Joint Secretary to the Government of India
- DOPT-Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2018- Extension of date for completion of pre-appointment formalities for the post of ASO in CSS
- Filling up the cadre posts of the Central Secretariat Service at the level of DS/Director in Debts Recovery Tribunal – DOPT
- DoPT Orders: Promotion to the grade of Deputy Secretary, CSS on ad-hoc basis-Extension of period up to 30.06.2022
- DOPT Order : ONLINE Level ‘IV Training programme at ISTM for Assistant Section Officers
- Eligibility of Pay & Allowances to the CVOs posted in CPSEs and other organizations under Ministries/Departments
- Grant of two increments to DS/Sr.PPS on promotion from US/PPS in CSS/CSSS – DOPT