Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
North Block, New Delhi
Sub: Preventive measures to contain the spread of COVID I9
Guidelines have been issued by the Ministry of Home Affairs pursuant to a decision to impose a complete lock-down in view of the threat posed by the spread of COVID 19. Certain Offices have been given exemption from the lock-down. Keeping in view the exigencies that have arisen in various Departments not exempted under the guidelines, and in partial modification of this Department OM of even no. 22nd March 2020, the following instructions are issued:
(i) Heads of Department may draw up a list of staff that are absolutely necessary to carry out additional essential services within the Department.
(iii) Authorization letter will be issued by the DCP by return mail.
(iv) Print-out of this authorization letter should be made available to the staff concerned.
(v) The staff should be instructed to carry a copy of this print-out along with their official ID Cards while coming to the Office.
(vi) The remaining staff should be asked to work from home.
(vii) These instructions shall be applicable with immediate effect.
Joint Secretary to the Government of India
- Timelines for recording the online APARs for Group ‘A’ and Group ‘B’ officers on SPARROW portal
- Retired Government servants (PPS/PS/PA) as a consultant in National Commission for Women – DOPT
- Stenographers Grade ‘D’ are granted NFSG with effect from 08.03.2021
- Attendance on Regular basis with effect from 7th February, 2022 by DOPT
- Railway Board forwards DoP&T OM for compliance & clarification on Attendance of Officials till 15.02.2021
- Non-settlement of the issues raised by the Staff Side – DOPT