AP Grama Volunteer Notification 2020: The Panchayat Raj & Rural Development Department of Andhra Pradesh has released a recruitment notification for 10700 Grama Volunteer Posts(Rural Areas-5200 & Urban Areas-5500). Such candidates wish to make a career in Andhra Pradesh State at Grama / Ward Volunteer Work. You can apply online for the AP Grama / Ward Volunteer Notification closed and use the online link below. https://gswsvolunteer.apcfss.in/.
It is suggested that all the candidates apply for online mode ap grama volunteer posts. This article is a collection of all 10700 AP Gram / Ward Volunteer posts information including ap grama volunteer application form, ap grama voluntary district wise vacancies and other relevant updates. Also, through this article, candidates may know the process of applying for the AP Gram Volunteer post step by step.
AP Grama Volunteer Notification 2020
अनुभाग पर जाएं
- 1 AP Grama Volunteer Notification 2020
- 1.1 Grama Sachivalayam AP 3rd Phase Recruitment Important Dates
- 1.2 Educational Qualification for AP Grama Volunteer
- 1.3 AP Grama Volunteer Selection Process
- 1.4 AP Grama Volunteer Salary 2020
- 1.5 How To Apply Online AP Grama Volunteer
- 1.6 What is the late application date for AP Grama Sachivalayam 3rd Recruitment Phase 2020?
- 1.7 What documents do I need to apply for the AP Grama Sachivalayam posts ?
- 1.8 What is the age limit to apply for AP Grama Sachivalayam?
- 1.9 What is the official website to apply for the AP Grama Sachivalayam?
- 1.10 How many vacancies are there for 3rd Phase recruitment at AP Grama Sachivalayam?
|Organization Name||Panchayat Raj & Rural Development Dept. AP|
|Name of Posts||Grama Volunteer|
|Total Number of Posts||10,700 Vacancies(Phase -3 Notification)|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Job Type||State Govt. Jobs|
|Starting Date of Apply Online||20th April 2020|
|Last date of Application Form||24th April 2020 (Closed)|
|Selection Procedure||Merit BasedMore Details Below|
|Education Qual.||Secondary, Senior Secondary, Other Qualifications, Graduate|
|Age Limit:||18-35 Years|
Grama Sachivalayam AP 3rd Phase Recruitment Important Dates
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 20-04-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 24-04-2020
- Scrutiny of applications By: 25-04-2020
- Interviews by selection committees: 27 to 29-04-2020
- Intimation letters to selected volunteers: 27 to 29-04-2020
- Positioning of volunteers: 01-05-2020
|Official Website>>||Click Here|
|Interview Scheduled Date & Info>>||Check Here|
|Download Submitted Application||Click Here|
|Full Notification PDF||Download Here|
Educational Qualification for AP Grama Volunteer
- For Tribal Areas: 10th Class
- For Rural Areas: Inter
- For Urban Areas: Degree
All aspirants who will apply for the ap grama volunteer notification 2020 post must meet all eligibility requirements, and you must read and satisfy them. For the specific AP Gram Volunteer post, applicants who do not meet the eligibility requirements as set out below will be entertained.
For Rural Area: Applicant must pass Class 12 (Intermediate) exams from any recognized boards / universities.
For Urban Area: Candidates must have a Graduate degree from any of the recognized universities.
For Tribal Area: Candidates must have passed at least 10th exam before the last date of exam from any of the recognized boards/ universities.
Age Criteria: Must be within 18 to 35 years. (As on 01-01-2020)
AP Grama Volunteer Selection Process
Candidates who will be applying for the AP Gram Volunteer post must be aware of the selection procedure that will be important to them before the test. AP Gram Volunteer aspirants will be selected based on previous work experience, skills, knowledge of government schemes, programs, communication skills, general awareness of knowledge, leadership skills etc.
The above criteria will hold those marks while the overall qualifications will have a total of 100 marks where students who want to apply must achieve minimum qualification marks that the board will determine after the selection process has been completed.
AP Grama Volunteer Salary 2020
Honorarium of 5000 INR per month. However, the salary of the employees may also be increased as per the performance.
How To Apply Online AP Grama Volunteer
- Visit the official website gswsvolunteer.apcfss.in.
- Click on the online application button for the post of Gram Volunteer.
- Enter information such as medical, housing, educational qualifications, etc. then click on the submit.
- Upload your signature & colored photograph. (The size of the images must not be greater than 50 kb & in jpeg format).
- Click on the preview and recheck all the details given on the application form. Then click on the submit application form.
- Take a printout of the final application form for AP Gram Volunteer Post 2020 for future references.
What is the late application date for AP Grama Sachivalayam 3rd Recruitment Phase 2020?
24th April 2020.
What documents do I need to apply for the AP Grama Sachivalayam posts ?
Aadhar card, Caste Certificate, Residence Certificate, 10th, 12th, and Graduation Pass Certificate.
What is the age limit to apply for AP Grama Sachivalayam?
18 years to 39 years.
What is the official website to apply for the AP Grama Sachivalayam?
How many vacancies are there for 3rd Phase recruitment at AP Grama Sachivalayam?
10700 posts out of which 5500 are for Urban and 5200 are for rural.