Aarogyasetu App on CG employee’s mobile phone compulsory
F.No. 11013/9/2014-Estt (A-III)
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
(Establishment, A-III Desk)
North Block, New Delhi.
Subject: Effective use of `Aarogyasetu’ App for breaking the chain of transmission of COVID-19.
With reference to the subject mentioned above, the following directions may strictly be followed to improve the safety of all Government officials:
(i) All the officers, staff (including outsourced staff) working in Central
Government should download `Aarogyasetu’ App on their mobile phones, immediately.
(ii) Before starting for office, they must review their status on `Aarogyasetu’ and
commute only when the app shows ‘safe’ or ‘low risk’ status.
(iii) The officers/staff are advised that in case the App shows a message that he/she has a ‘moderate’ or ‘high risk’ calculated on the basis of Bluetooth proximity (“recent contact with infected person”), he/she should not come to office and self isolate for 14 days or till the status becomes ‘safe’ or ‘low risk’.
(iv) Joint Secretary (Administration) should ensure that above directions are strictly followed in the respective Ministry/Department.
(v) Ministries/Departments may issue similar instructions to all
autonomous/statutory bodies, PSUs etc. attached to them.
(vi) Report on the action taken may be sent to the undersigned.
Joint Secretary to the Government of India
- Reporting of cases of deviations from the Central Vigilance Commission’s advice
- Deduction of Income Tax at Source for the AY-2022-23
- Percentage and type of Physical disability to be considered as disability for grant of family pension to the ward of the Railway employee
- Revised rates of Dearness Allowance for employees retired during the period from January, 2020 to June, 2021- Calculation of Gratuity and Cash payment in lieu of Leave
- Central Government relaxes provisions of TDS u/s 194A of the Income-tax Act, 1961 in view of section of 10(26) of the Act
- House Rent Allowance (HRA) @ 27%, 18% and 9% for X, Y & Z class cities w.e.f. 1st January 2021: IRTSA writes to FinMin