Aarogyasetu App on CG employee’s mobile phone compulsory
F.No. 11013/9/2014-Estt (A-III)
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
(Establishment, A-III Desk)
North Block, New Delhi.
Subject: Effective use of `Aarogyasetu’ App for breaking the chain of transmission of COVID-19.
With reference to the subject mentioned above, the following directions may strictly be followed to improve the safety of all Government officials:
(i) All the officers, staff (including outsourced staff) working in Central
Government should download `Aarogyasetu’ App on their mobile phones, immediately.
(ii) Before starting for office, they must review their status on `Aarogyasetu’ and
commute only when the app shows ‘safe’ or ‘low risk’ status.
(iii) The officers/staff are advised that in case the App shows a message that he/she has a ‘moderate’ or ‘high risk’ calculated on the basis of Bluetooth proximity (“recent contact with infected person”), he/she should not come to office and self isolate for 14 days or till the status becomes ‘safe’ or ‘low risk’.
(iv) Joint Secretary (Administration) should ensure that above directions are strictly followed in the respective Ministry/Department.
(v) Ministries/Departments may issue similar instructions to all
autonomous/statutory bodies, PSUs etc. attached to them.
(vi) Report on the action taken may be sent to the undersigned.
Joint Secretary to the Government of India
- Re-designation of Assistant Solicitor General of India as DSGI
- Extension of empanelment of AYUSH Hospitals under CGHS and CS (MA) Rules till 31st July, 2023
- Fixed Medical Allowance (FMA) for pensioners & family pensioners
- Increase in the rate of Additional Pension and Family Pension to the old pensioners – RSCWS
- Person with disability in English and ‘Divyangjan’ in Hindi in the Indian Railways Portal
- Cadre Review of the Central Civil Accounts Service (CCAS)